Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

as anyone ever looked at who over the years he was Meeting and who he was associating with. this must make this government a laughing stock to the rest of the world now. And you must think to yourself there is more that happened and they know about. a peido ring high in the government and the grate halls of power. This will never see the light of day the intelligence service will make sure of that. But just take a look with all the back ground check that must have taken place nothing came to light more like he was the boss and everyone did what he said

see here

as you will see there is links to back up what is being said

Do you go trawling for all this?

no you read one links to another then another and so on then you come a cross somthing like above. plus I also know a sound engineer whos work on the news unit for outside broadcasting’ who is working on his story as well as others so get some scoops? as word is there is one shocker about to come yet. you would never think it but its not fact yet just gosip.

no you read one links to another then another and so on then you come a cross somthing like above. plus I also know a sound engineer whos work on the news unit for outside broadcasting’ who is working on his story as well as others so get some scoops? as word is there is one shocker about to come yet. you would never think it but its not fact yet just gosip.

Is the plan to name this person during their lifetime, or after they have passed away?

Is it Chalky?

I can not say on here yet untill the press do :angry: that is how gary and staff run this And I try to abide by the rules. :roll: once named in the press i will tell more of what i know but at this stage its gosip but its strong police are looking into them

I didn't want you to mention any names. Just if they will be named in life or after they have departed.

If it's who I think it might be, they sure as hell need watertight accusations.

I feel that we have read the same forum but I'm about 6k messages behind now :unsure:

some up todate facts THOUSANDS of paedophiles are not jailed after being convicted of child sex crimes,

Of the 6,258 perverts sentenced since 2008, only 3,604 were caged.

this means a shocking 2,654 beasts walked free despite guilty raps under the Sexual Offences Act.

The term covers four crimes: Causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, sexual activity with a child, engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child, and causing a child to watch a sex act.

More than 40 per cent do not go to prison.

Shadow justice minister Andy Slaughter, says : “The Government needs to look again at the sentencing guidelines.”

The NSPCC’s Jon Brown said jailing offenders “is the best way to keep children safe and it sends a clear message that we will not tolerate this horrific behaviour”.

A very political statement Peter, I think you will find they are letting them out now as their is still no room.

It was in relation to his comment. Now if had admitted that Labour got it wrong I would have worded it differently. The present incumbents are exacerbating the problem in that they are reducing police numbers and still being soft on crime and also for following the HR issue to the letter.

PS I blame the Lib-Dems. :wink:

What are the present regime doing?

Nothing

If you want to lock people up, you have to build new prisons, nobody seems to want to do it, and people don't want prisons built near to where they live.

Plenty of room up on the moors and free labour to do the manual work instead of free-loading of us at our expense, make the so and so's work for a crust! :angry:

Scotland have their own system Obs, it's nothing to do with England and Wales, I don't think they will want to take our prisoners, you might as well ask the Australians.

Algy, No idea why they are not building up on the moors, I suppose it depends on which moors you mean, but might be no planning permission, or they might be privately owned. Or councils don't want prisons in their county.