Cullen interview

Gary

I challenge Mr Cullen to name a game in which the team put in a performance worse then the display at Wakefield. Even the regular shellaquings dished out at Knowsley Road weren't a fraction as embarrassing as the Wakefield debacle with half of the Wakefield team missing. I repeat, we supporters stood there on the terraces suffering the humiliation of the team being laughed at.It was a first for me and was terribly depressing. It's nice to know Mr Cullen reads my small pearls of wisdom which I post on here now and again.

See you in two years.

Gary...I just checked out RL Fans(I don't post on there because it's full of know nowt kids) and I strongly disagree with somebody who called you a *nodding interviewer* It was an excellent interview and you certainly asked the pertinent questions most of us would have asked. What they don't seem to appreciate if you appear to step over the mark into what could be considered abuse you wouldn't be offered any more interviews.

Originally posted by safeway56:

Gary...I just checked out RL Fans(I don't post on there because it's full of know nowt kids) and I strongly disagree with somebody who called you a *nodding interviewer* It was an excellent interview and you certainly asked the pertinent questions most of us would have asked. What they don't seem to appreciate if you appear to step over the mark into what could be considered abuse you wouldn't be offered any more interviews.

I agree with this 100% - well done Gary and keep up the good work! I used to post on the other boards but can't be bothered anymore!

[ 10.04.2008, 13:04: Message edited by: Wirewire ]

Originally posted by Wirewire:

Originally posted by safeway56:

I agree with this 100% - well done Gary and keep up the good work! I used to post on the other boards but can't be bothered anymore!
Thanks Wire Wire - we could do with a couple of more regular posters on this section and then it will be THE place to have sensible debate on the Wolves! :roll: