Sankey Valley Park

P J

Lovely photo PJ. I love the reflections in the water and all the blue.

Did you take that this morning as it was really foggy/misty around here and we could hardly see a thing out of the window

It was taken on Saturday Dizzy

I saw some nice leaves, moss and little 'mushrooms' yesterday on a chopped down tree trunk at Ackers Pit and decided to get down to their level to be more 'arty'. I got a few pics before I fell over and finished up with a muddy bottom and arms :oops::lol:

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6923.jpg

Ok so probably shouldn't have posted them on your Sankey Valley topic.... but they sort of fit :oops:

That last pic is so fairytale-ish Dizzy but where are fairies?. Nice one! :D

According to Mrs algy most of them are appearing on the 'X'Factor show. :D :grin:

Nice piccies Dizz, nice to see your out and about and relaxing from your housewifing activites, washing, cooking, dusting etc. :wink::D :grin:

I saw some nice leaves, moss and little 'mushrooms' yesterday on a chopped down tree trunk at Ackers Pit and decided to get down to their level to be more 'arty'. I got a few pics before I fell over and finished up with a muddy bottom and arms :oops::lol:

IMG_6918.jpg

Ok so probably shouldn't have posted them on your Sankey Valley topic.... but they sort of fit :oops:

I hope you don't mind but I played with your fungus Dizzy.

Dizzyfunghi1of1.jpg

Hope you approve.

• Upvote 1