Switzerland

asperity

I only posted the picture as a bit of humour, not to set off WW3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure: Could the swiss flag be the cause of WW3? Isn't Switerland a neutral country. I believe it's been 100's of years since Switerland was involved in any war.

1847 was when when Switerland was last involved in a war.

(just googled)

I often wondered about neutrality in WW2.... How did they get away with it? Adolf was intent on world domination and just because Switzerland and Spain et al decided they didn't want to take part surely wouldn't have made Hitler think "OK... no worries,....."

Maybe if Poland had said they were neutral in 1938, none of it would have happend!!! :D

Adolf could have quite easily taken Switzerland and all of their money and as Adolf did not suffer fools lightly (as was the case with Mussolini) just because Spain and Portugal were already Facist led countries would have probably meant nothing as Hitler would have wanted to have been in control.

No doubt had we not won the war over Germany; he would have turned his sights and armies on them next!

Hey don't you go giving everyone the idea that I am as old and wrinkly as you Algy :lol::wink::P

Right Missy, let's get this sorted who's told you I'm 'old and wrinkly?.

I've retained my anonymity until now, but nows the time to show my face, the hair has greyed a bit and a few crows feet I'll grant you, but hardly wrinkly, not bad for 72 eh!. :wink::D :grin:

clooney-11.jpg

I've retained my anonymity until now, but nows the time to show my face, the hair has greyed a bit and a few crows feet I'll grant you, but hardly wrinkly, not bad for 72 eh!. :wink::D :grin:

eeww_wrinkly_old_man_by_blackroseeatsmuffins-d34odzs.png

clooney-11.jpg

Wow Algy! You look stunningly like George Clooney! :wink:

I did? :blink:

I'm sure it was you Cleo, I had posted an genuine photo of me on holiday and you and Dizz were pulling my leg saying it was not me and one of you posted a photo of a thin wrinkled chap riding a moped, not sure but I think all he was wearing was a sombrero, I'm sure it was you that posted it or I suppose it may have been the 'Dizzy' one. :unsure:

I don't remember a sombrero one Algy and can't find the moped one but there was this one of you on here;) What was the significance of the sports relief ball as I can't remember now.

algysports-1.jpg

Anyway sorry Obs... what were you saying :wink:

I don't think there was any significance, and yes that was the one, I think you were just attempting to be downright rude to me, and after careful consideration I am now considering taking legal advice against you.

Why I thought he was on a scooter goodness knows, perhaps the crash helmet had something to do with it. :unsure:

And if you see this Florence, I apologise for blaming you as for once you are not implicated. :wink::D :grin: