Banner Adverts

Cleopatra

Juat what I have been telling them Sid!. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you do download it make sure it's from either their own site or through Firefox (if that's your browser) or Google Chrome, stay clear of the 'third party' sites as that's usually where the malware originates from.

Done that now. Waits with baited breath.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are using firefox then all you need to do to get adblock plus 2.1.2 is go to the tools menu select get add ons and then search the mozzilla website for adblock and down load. It is the one I use (but disabled on this site so as not to upset GARY) :|

What I like is the ability to enable or disable either on the whole website or just the page you are viewing.

Just what I have been telling them Sid!. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ahh so have you now disabled your ad blocker on this front news page of this site then Algy. Nice one :lol::wink:

I don't use firefox so none of this is relevant to me anyway but I've done similar in IE in the past to block annoying 'box in the face' popups and to leave the more genuine stuff but no idea how I did it now :oops::blink: