Jesus Is Watching

Cleopatra

Honestly some people should not be let out without adult supervision. :roll:

If you read the content of the two jokes and I mean really read them, you will find that they are not poking fun at any god/deity/other religious entity, but at the belief of the human being or lack thereof in the case of the second one. No specific god was mentioned in the second one but it has been assumed that it was a gibe at the christian religion. it could equally apply to any of the religions past present or future

Humour, not unlike religion, is something that is personal to each individual and what one may find hilarious another would find offensive and yet another would be unmoved either way.

i was talking to a chap the other day who recognized me from my posts on the forum and asked if he was a regular contributor. his reply was that he did not post as it seemed to be an elite few who spent most of their time sniping at each other. reading the few threads that have been running recently I can see where he would get that idea, which is a pity really as we should be trying to encourage more people to contribute instead of driving them away with endless undermining and snide remarks aimed at inciting anger.

It was not too long ago that Gary commented that there were a lot of people who had signed up to the forum but that there only seemed to be a few who posted more than once.

so play nice people and who knows the forum may just get a few more posters.

• Upvote 3

:unsure: Come here Algy, me ould little sniffle bum, I'll play nicely with you. Sid can join in. What shall we play today? I know...! We will play with our balls today. Have you got your balls in your hands? Good... Now let's throw our balls up in the air shall we? No, no, Algy....! Give Sid his balls back and play with your own balls... ok? Now then shall we bounce our balls against the wall? Oh dear Sid! Try not to bounce them so hard. That must have hurt when they bounced back and hit you in the eyes....! Let's throw our balls up in the air again and try to catch them. Don't let them bounce on the ground or you will have to chase them all over the place to get them back.:huh::D:lol:

:unsure: Come here Algy, me ould little sniffle bum, I'll play nicely with you. Sid can join in. What shall we play today? I know...! We will play with our balls today. Have you got your balls in your hands? Good... Now let's throw our balls up in the air shall we? No, no, Algy....! Give Sid his balls back and play with your own balls... ok? Now then shall we bounce our balls against the wall? Oh dear Sid! Try not to bounce them so hard. That must have hurt when they bounced back and hit you in the eyes....! Let's throw our balls up in the air again and try to catch them. Don't let them bounce on the ground or you will have to chase them all over the place to get them back.:huh::D:lol:

If you wait patiently you will spot me having my balls cleaned, I wish it to be known I accepted no payment for my appearance, just having my balls cleaned was a wonderful experience.

more like this then

Yes more like that.

smoking this brand

And yes Cleopatra - well I mean - the name! But my packet is'nt like that one. That must be an old picture. Where the arabic writing is on that, mine has CLEOPATRA in red and black and immediately under that Super Star. Where that has Cleopatra in english mine has the health warning picture so common on cigarette packets now. The head of Cleopatra is centre top on mine.

CleopatraSuperStar-20fEG2008.jpg

Can I just say....? Here I can buy a 200 pack of cigarettes for less than the cost of one 20 packet in the uk. Think of all the tax the government is raking in from cigarette sales.

[

What is shay we laban?

Just tea with milk. :lol:

Here everyone drinks tea, with a lot of sugar and no milk, from small glasses.

But I don't like tea with sugar in it and no milk so wherever I went I asked for shay we laban la suker (tea with milk and no sugar). I think they thought at first that I was ahbal (crazy) but they got used to it. One or two people started to drink tea with milk in it and found they liked it. Also introduced a few relatives to cappuccino and they love it. When I visit, they don't ask, they just emerge from the kitchen with a tray of cappuccinos. They often remind me that they had never drunk it before I first introduced them to it.

So I am now free to poke fun at Muslims now Cleo?

Why? Because of the last two jokes? How is your brain working? They were two jokes by a none muslim. How would that leave you free to poke fun at muslims?

Consider this. The name Jesus is not exclusive to the Nazareen in the bible. In the middle east and even Spain (I believe) Jesus is a common name. Many men are named Jesus. The same with Moses. I personally know three people named Moses. So' date=' was I refering to the biblical Jesus and Moses or a modern day Jesus and Moses. I have no doubt you will say definately the biblical ones because you cannot reaon beyond the end of your nose.

Ahh well said the sole.... [/quote']

If that was true Cleo if you exchanged names ie Fred for Jesus and Arthur for Moses , the joke would still work. It does not, as I said I did not take offence at the joke, just you posting it, as you complained about the Muslim joke, unless you are asking for preferential treatment, you complain about Muslim jokes but you are quite happy to post one ones that involve the Christian religion. Odd

Still not biting! :lol:

Oh go on then, just a little nibble.

Your assumption it's a joke based on christians. Already told you that the names are common names even today in the middle east, but, if you wish to continue to believe erroniously that there was ever only one man named Jesus and only one man named Moses - entirely upto you. You go on living in your ignorance! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I already told you if you swap the name Jesus for another ie Fred, your joke does not work, if what you say was true it would, think about it :wink:

:lol: :lol: if I am a brat, what does that make you, someone who demands respect for their religion , whilst making jokes on other people's , it didn't think you would have to resort to insults, guess I will turn the other cheek :D

On a slightly different note

The Grand Imam of Egypt’s Al Azhar is calling for “a U.N. resolution outlawing ‘insulting symbols and sanctities of Islam’ and other religions.