Sign in to follow this  
Dizzy

The general purpose trivia thread for the terminally bored

Ha ha good one Fugs :lol:  :lol:

I always laugh about my mums relatives (well that makes them mine too... durh)

I wont put their first names as that would be unfair on them, but Miss Wells married a Mr Drinkwater in the 40's.

If that wasn't funny enough they had a daughter (ie Miss Drinkwater) who then went on to marry a Mr Bog in the 60's

To make matters worse the name changes even 'flow' in the right order if you see what I mean.

I really hope they don't read this forum !! :oops:  :lol:

Wont work for me with IE and just gives me a big box saying it's   'Part of an Experiment'. 

Scared of changing browsers and playing it now :lol:  :lol:  :oops:

But why does it say it's 'part of an experiment' though ?  Is it to see how many people will switch browsers just to play a game :lol:

Dunno, didn't really consider that, just thought it was similar to a beta version.

I currently have both IE and Firefox open for different things, it doesn't present any problems that I'm aware of.

Works well for me with Firefox

I have firefox too but still scared of flicking over and opening the link in that   :lol:   OMG why am I so paranoid....

OK so here's a screen dump what I get when I click the link using Internet Explorer.... and it's this that has got me in a dizzy twiz about their 'experiment'  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Is it a good game though as I might try on my other halfs PC ha ha

Asperitywebgame_zpse5663e71.jpg

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......................................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:  :lol: They got me years ago Asp... they were little green aliens with googly eyes, big mouths and small brains but they let me come back as one of them in disguise :wink:

Glad you posted the second link as there's some very moving photo's in that first one. :( 

Headline and story is a cracker :lol:  :lol: