The general purpose trivia thread for the terminally bored

Dizzy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the flower pic you did Cleo :D I'm off to google that Serif software now as it sounds good.

I've got 'Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended' but there's so much on it that I haven't a clue what's most things do as I only ever seem to use the same things (and even then not very well) :blink: The very old photoshop was easier to use.

Anyway, like they say ... if you don't try you never learn

so and I've given myself a task of learning at least 4 new things with it every day. Should have it all sussed by the time I'm 65 :lol:

No... you just keep on goig Cleo and I bet you are having fun eh ? :wink:

Take the lid off soon though as I like frogs and that poor little blighter will be on it's last legs soon :lol:

I'm peeved though as I can't do animated ones in photoshop cs3 (or can I :shock: ) Maybe that's something else I've not noticed yet after having it for over 2 years and hardly using it :oops:

So what version of this serif thingy have you got and was that easy(ish) to do ?

... looks a lot like photoshop in the way the rest of it all works though (from what I saw when I looked) but seems to have extras that look fun and it's way cheaper too. I might treat myself after all the nights are drawing in now :D:wink:

No... you just keep on goig Cleo and I bet you are having fun eh ? :wink:

Take the lid off soon though as I like frogs and that poor little blighter will be on it's last legs soon :lol:

I'm peeved though as I can't do animated ones in photoshop cs3 (or can I :shock: ) Maybe that's something else I've not noticed yet after having it for over 2 years and hardly using it :oops:

So what version of this serif thingy have you got and was that easy(ish) to do ?

... looks a lot like photoshop in the way the rest of it all works though (from what I saw when I looked) but seems to have extras that look fun and it's way cheaper too. I might treat myself after all the nights are drawing in now :D:wink:

Serif Photo Plus 8. Like I said, the layout for the latest version has all changed and it appears to be all technical. I didn't like the sample so deleted it. Photo Plus 8 allows you to do quite a lot from repairing old photos to animations. I get what I want from it. It's quite easyish to use.

Well I'm certainly not !!! :shock::P

OK so I will have timeout from learning even more about photoshop and I will now brave the world of spiders and try to 'love them'.

... ok so maybe not 'love' but I will try to learn about them and overcome my fears (a little) :lol:

Well I'm certainly not !!! :shock::P

OK so I will have timeout from learning even more about photoshop and I will now brave the world of spiders and try to 'love them'.

... ok so maybe not 'love' but I will try to learn about them and overcome my fears (a little) :lol:

Maybe's your the same as me Dizz Anoraknaphobic, well that's what Mrs algy calls me! :unsure:

Awww please dont't..... but to be honest Cleo the one in your pic doesn't freak me out at all as they are not the sort that build sneaky webs in my garden and catch me unaware nor do they hide in the corners of my house only to appear when I am least expecting it.

Algy... I don't like yours though.

Here's a family members new found 'friend' from a few months ago (cropped to protect the siders anonymity). He can't believe he held it either and apparently it holds on even if you turn your hand upside down. Errrr NO THANKS

Spidereekcrop-1.jpg

sorry it's small but it was a low size mobile pic.... big enough for my liking though :lol: