The general purpose trivia thread for the terminally bored

Dizzy

Following on from the 'other' topic where I mentioned I was bored and couldn't get my sons guitar and boxing glove in a light bulb.....

What can you get in a bulb or a bottle ?

Here's a bulb and here's some bottles. You don't have to use those though you can put anything in 'anything' you like ... infact just do 'whatever' . :lol:

goodbulb_zps65d6b6c1.jpg

cokebottles_zps7a1cbed0.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are going to be in so much trouble now PJ... but in for a penny in for a pound. Here's my 1st attempt but it's naff around the edges and my reflection on the glass is naff too so I'm going to start again :lol:

1stattempt_zpse6ccbd25.jpg

Maybe we should move them both to the photo section though in a bit :lol:

Ta.

Anyway, not photo related, just a wobbly start to the day.

Saw the news item about a body being recovered from the canal in Stockton Heath.

I was then extremely worried about a very good friend of mine who regularly visits the area. I'm convinced he's bi-polar, I've been with him in some of his darkest hours and it ain't pretty. He's not answered any of my recent attempts to contact him, so I searched his works phone number...and rang.

After what seemed like ages, his cheery voice answered, "how're yer doin' fugs"?, asked he.

I was so relieved to hear him that I could barely speak, but managed to utter a few expletives at him anyway.

:lol::lol: Hey glad your friend was ok though.

Well, I forgot to have any lunch so I just sat down with a lovely ministrone (how do you spell that) cupa soup and a brown bread sandwich. Wasn't taking much notice really as flog it was on TV and ....Yeuch. I'd almost finished my sarnie when I noticed a big blod of green mold on the last remaining bit.

I feel pukey now. Will green mould do me any lasting damage :shock:

I made my son some toast with it too this morning. Best not tell him eh.... ha ha yes I will just to see the look on his face.

:lol::lol: Hey glad your friend was ok though.

Well, I forgot to have any lunch so I just sat down with a lovely ministrone (how do you spell that) cupa soup and a brown bread sandwich. Wasn't taking much notice really as flog it was on TV and ....Yeuch. I'd almost finished my sarnie when I noticed a big blod of green mold on the last remaining bit.

I feel pukey now. Will green mould do me any lasting damage :shock:

I made my son some toast with it too this morning. Best not tell him eh.... ha ha yes I will just to see the look on his face.

Penicillin! :unsure:

Hey those are good.

Cleo, being honest that flashing zig zag on the guitar bulb makes me go wonky, but just my opinion and I always have wonky eyes at this time of night :lol:

Evils did you actually do that yourself :unsure: There's more to you than I thought of you really did. Very good indeed and I like your way of thinking. Why didn't I think of that, damn and bugger :lol:

Now, you see, that's just wrong.

Perhaps you could start another thread for wrongmos.

You could call it TEH WRONGMO THREAD FOR WRONGMOS.

Ahem

Eagle - Does that mean he likes women and bears?

It means he likes everything when in positive mode, and nothing when in the negative.

Especially himself.