Sign in to follow this  
algy

US loses 8 fighter jets.

So you don't like the guy! :roll:

Yet you are willing to pay tax to support the fantasies of politicians?

Indifferent - just don't like the idea of paying tax to support his fantasies! :wink:

At least he and his brother have jobs. Perhaps you would rather they were councillors?

Clearly doubt your last para -

My last paragraph was "If you were to tell any other front line soldier who had returned from Afghanistan that they'd spent their deployment hiding in a bunker, you'd be likely to be spending the next hour or so looking for your teeth! "

Care to have me introduce you to a number of the lads I know who've not long got back so you can accuse them to their faces of spending their tours hiding? We can test it out. I think you might find the results somewhat........instructive.

• Upvote 1

Not bad jobs either - part time at RAF Valley, in between trips to Fiji etc! Thought some Councillors have jobs, so don't see the relevance Pierre. :roll:

How on earth do you move from me criticising Harry the lad, to criticising the rest of the British Army Ink - strange. And btw I'm not one to succumb to juvenile threats either - cos my dad's bigger than your dad! :roll: .

One or the other - not both; they're either VIPs on call for ceremonials OR ordinary folk with an ordinary job; and some would argue the former role be restricted to the immediate family. :roll: .