Hillsborough

Cleopatra

But they were also to the man from Leigh. :roll:

I know it is pedantic but the 'also' wasn't needed.

If you wanted to make a distinction that people from Warrington were somewhat special then, "Included in the victims were four from Warrington" There were also four from Warrington suggests that there were four more. OK?

I assure you the feeling is mutual but do I care? No. You carry on with your blind faith in all things scouse and be happy in your deluded state. Salt of the earth scousers, every last one of them. Queueing up with tickets in hand in orderly fashion on the off chance that they may be allowed in, not a drop touched their lips lest they give a bad impression.

I am deeply sorry for every person who died that day, they were the victims of a set of tragic errors which when combined made a disaster. All participants should be held to account, no doubt some will be but hundreds will have only their consciences as punishment.

You couldn't make it up.

I know it is pedantic but the 'also' wasn't needed.

If you wanted to make a distinction that people from Warrington were somewhat special then, "Included in the victims were four from Warrington" There were also four from Warrington suggests that there were four more. OK?

You are being such a twiddler! :roll:

Look at the picture with the straws. Do you know what it means?

I find your hatred of scousers misguided and baffling and moronic!!!!

Not quite hatred, definitely not misguided, I am surprised you find it baffling (there have been plenty clues) certainly not baffling and the moronic is probably up for debate. You would know about the latter.

However back to topic, in this instance the rabble outside the stadium could have been supporters of any club, it would not change my stance.

Someone who eats lobby and/or lives/or is from Liverpool.

You haven't a clue have you, a Scouser is from the city of Liverpool and as other towns and cities in the UK Liverpool is a huge metropolis made up of sub areas such as Aintree, Knowsley, Clubmoor, Croxteth, Gillmoss, Norris Green and many other areas, of the people at that match the majority were not 'Scousers' as you insist on calling them but good folk out for an enjoyable days sport and those that survived have had their reputation tarnished by those attempting to shift blame from themselves, to me you are aligning yourself with those misfits.

Oh! and by the way it's lobscouse not lobby!