Hillsborough

Cleopatra

I presume the trolls from this thread http://forum.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/index.php?/topic/8316-can-of-worms/ have slithered off to form a queue behind Cameron, The South Yorkshire Police, Mackenzie, et al to offer their most sincere apologies and accept that they were , are and always have been dead wrong. I somehow doubt it though.

Thin ice, what the hell has thin ice got to do with it, if you think that there were no drunken fans at the game then you are a bigger fool than I thought. My knowledge comes from a Liverpool fan who was there and hasn't been to a game since. Your loyalty to the scousers is misguided and baffling............but on a par with your usually slanted view of every topic on here. You really are the Forum clown.

• Downvote 2

Now that Cameron has apologised will we see an apology from Trevor Hicks, the spokeman for Hillsborough families along lines of, "On behalf of the fans of Liverpool Football Club I wish to apologise for those of us who turned up drunk without tickets and their attempts to gain access to the stadium which caused the misguided opening of the gates. In particular those fans who continued to push into the already overfull section of the ground whilst people were dying at the front."

I think that would achieve the closure people want.

What a malicious little blert you are Eagle. Completely deluded and obnoxious

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thin ice, what the hell has thin ice got to do with it, if you think that there were no drunken fans at the game then you are a bigger fool than I thought. My knowledge comes from a Liverpool fan who was there and hasn't been to a game since. Your loyalty to the scousers is misguided and baffling............but on a par with your usually slanted view of every topic on here. You really are the Forum clown.

You have the anecdotal evidence of 1 man which obviously far outweighs the 450000 pieces of evidence scrutinised by experts for many months and put into the report, which has damned the Police and other emergency services for their failures and completely debunked the smear campaign they launched against fans as a cover up for their culpability. Face it , your wrong, always have been and always will be. Suggest if you are looking for a forum clown dont bother looking any further than yourself.

ps I have never, ever been to a football match where every fan was teetotal, Have you? its a moronic argument.

• Upvote 1

Your information Eagle comes from the Sun,And your view of Scousers has always been taited, but this is a new low. Why dont you get the full news story. I think PJ sums you about right on this, Your dislike of scousers is as blind as Observers is for immigrants, a view that you quite rightly pull him up on. I also new people that were their, I think his family still live in Leigh.

I think it comes under the heading of Redwash rather than Whitewash.

In answer to your question is obviously no but they don't usually congregate in a disgruntled mob. The one person whose report I believe had no reason to tell untruths, he is a proud scouser who was absolutely gutted by the actions of his fellow fans.

Some of the facts that have come to light today shame the SYP, an MP, a coroner and certain publications, and they're just the ones I can think of at the moment.

Lives could have been saved.

Over 60 statements were altered on the instructions of senior officers.

In an effort to deflect responsibility from the police, the deceased were first checked for the presence of alcohol, then for any criminal record.

Utterly, utterly disgraceful.

What makes it more so though, is that I'm not in the least surprised.

I feel sorry for any serving copper who tries to do an honest days work, with the likes of SYP and the Met, it must be increasingly difficult for them to be able to hold their heads up.

Not also. They died at Hillsborough as did one from Leigh whose family I am acquainted with.

Not only are your comments incorrect, unfounded and wrong they are also very hurtful, malicious and disrespectful. I never really liked you but didn't think you were so base as to stoop to such depths to try to save face. You once asked me if you were a ***** or a **** and I replied if you have to ask you're probably both. I see no reason to change my view.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not only are your comments incorrect, unfounded and wrong they are also very hurtful, malicious and disrespectful. I never really liked you but didn't think you were so base as to stoop to such depths to try to save face. You once asked me if you were a ***** or a **** and I replied if you have to ask you're probably both. I see no reason to change my view.

I assure you the feeling is mutual but do I care? No. You carry on with your blind faith in all things scouse and be happy in your deluded state. Salt of the earth scousers, every last one of them. Queueing up with tickets in hand in orderly fashion on the off chance that they may be allowed in, not a drop touched their lips lest they give a bad impression.

I am deeply sorry for every person who died that day, they were the victims of a set of tragic errors which when combined made a disaster. All participants should be held to account, no doubt some will be but hundreds will have only their consciences as punishment.