Are Harry's privates - private?

observer

An obvious embarrassment to the Royal family and the Queen in particular, otherwise, why all the effort to keep it out of the papers? Personally, I think he's just a bit of an immature prat, if he thought for one moment that none of his antics would get out to the public at some point.

Actually I don't think they tried to keep it out off the papers just the papers being very cautious on what they print in view of recent events on hacking.

As for his private bits no longer being private, big whoop. So he has got dangly bits. on the plus side it may just enhance his chance of getting a bride (or not as the case may be) :unsure::|:twisted:

And boring news at that .....

So no one's trying to force people to be interested eh or to have to listen and read?

That makes me laugh as although the UK 'press' etc have apparently been so 'good' about it they and the UK tv news reports still won't stop going on about it and dropping hints as to who's showing it, saying what and all the rest.

Boring.... and they should just let it drop and stop going on about it and people would soon turn the other cheek as it would soon shrivel up and be forgotten about.

Zzzzzzzzzz

A snippet of the tv news said this morning the palace might sue the Sun now and there was mention of more pics and maybe a video being released :shock: ... I didn't hear any more as I couldn't be bothered to listen and they should all leave the lad alone.

I briefly saw the picture on the front of the Sun in the shop ealier though (and NO I didn't go in specifically to look) and can't see what all the fuss is about or why people would buy a paper just for that.

I bet Henry VIII and many other Royals have others far worse but luckily for them people didn't have mobiles with cameras on with them :wink:

Indeed, throughout history "Royals" have had the time to indulge in debauchery, whilst their loyal peasants toiled the fields from dawn till dusk, with only the energy left to gossip about it! Catherine the Great of Russia (Queen of Slappers!); had a system of hydraulic lifts for table and food from a lower floor, to her private apartments in the petite Hermitage - just so "the servants" wouldn't witness anything! :wink: Perhaps in Harry's case, one should ask why the Royal Protection Squad didn't protect his privacy, by confiscating any mobile phone at the party? :unsure:

:lol::lol:

No need Evils as he had his hands covering his frontal bits anyway and you could only see his face, torso, hips and legs.... there was a young lady stood behind him but shielded from view too ......like I said no big deal.

Actually thinking about as I type I do seem to have remembered quite a lot of detail considering it was just a very quick sidewards glance at the paper. :shock:

Funny how the memory remembers certain things eh ? :unsure::oops::lol:

Well you can all make the predictable jokes, but it would seem none of you are particularly bothered about the incident.

Personally, I DO deplore what has happened. Not the publication of the picture (although I have not see it and have no wish to) nor because I am anti-Royal. In fact I am very pro-Royal - which is why I deplore the behaviour of the prince.

He should have learned by now the members of the Royal family can't do what the rest of us can do. Nightclubs and particularly nightclubs in Las Vegas should be out-of-bounds.