Justice at last for Shafilea

Sheila_P

The usual sleep walking into icebergs from our pinko brigade; taking young daughters to Pakistan to be forced into an arranged marriage isn't part of a cultural norm I suppose - we can't have facts standing in the way of their ambition for devisive seperate development can we? :roll:

Get real Obs, the vast majority of Pakistani family in the UK do not send their girls back for forced marriage Obs, so taking on board your logic, that means multiciulturism is working. I know you don't believe in multiculturalism, but hanging on to one case to make your point just smacks of desperation .

The usual scare mongering from The Far Right brigade !!!!

Miles off target Birdman; I've no problems with colour, I spend quite a few bob each year trying to get brown, so you can put that "ism" back in your box. The simple proposition is, that people emigrating to a Country should accept the social norms of the Country that is hosting them; in other words, integrate and be assimilated within that society - nothing difficult in that. Your recipe is for segregation, and the division of society. :roll:

Pathetic. :roll: Just cos someone dares to discuss the subject, you pinkos try to howl them down with "isms" in liue of rational arguement. In terms of immigration, I don't differentiate between any group; pink, white, blue or green; the arguement is one of simple mathmatics and demographics. As for multi-culturalism, the nurturing of divisions along religious and cultural lines, is a recipe for conflict, as most civil conflicts throughout the globe are ultimately sectarian. :roll: :roll:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pathetic Obs, that's you!!, Anyone not agreeing with you is labeled as a Pinko, Your a one trick pony, you can't talk about anything else, you obsess.

and how can you talk about "daring"to talk about it, you talk about nothing else, you turn every subject on to immigration when you can, come clean get out of the closet. Be honest for once.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obs, you have never been a discusser you are a preacher who can't deviate from your monotonous diatribes based on your own narrow take on matters. Anyone who deviates even slightly from your hatred of anything foreign is labelled with whichever is your tag of the month, it is 'pinko' at the moment.

I bet you were watching the 10000 metres last night with your white pillowcase with the eye slits shouting for the white American, you must have been near suicidal when Mo Farah beat him.

• Upvote 1

Discussion? Why would i want to keep repeating myself? The threads you start are rehashes of some you made earlier which are rehashes of some you made even months and years earlier which are monotonously repetitive. You are totally a one trick pony.

The threads that other posters start are swiftly diverted to display your distorted slant on life.

This obviously isn't going anywhere. Obs, you can prove anything if you try to draw general conclusions from specific situations. By adopting your approach I can prove that everybody in Cheltenham is an incestuous child killer and that all middle aged Christian men are paedophiles.

I'm done because you're not going to change your mind. But I have to say that the success of British athletes at these games must have been difficult for you to square.

This obviously isn't going anywhere. Obs, you can prove anything if you try to draw general conclusions from specific situations. By adopting your approach I can prove that everybody in Cheltenham is an incestuous child killer and that all middle aged Christian men are paedophiles.

I'm done because you're not going to change your mind. But I have to say that the success of British athletes at these games must have been difficult for you to square.

Well what surprising reading the argument in this thread makes!

Despite the barrage of insults Obs has managed to keep his cool and display such a level of tolerance as I would never have believed he had!

Biggest surprise though from Lt Kjie – who undisputedly gets the golds in both the ‘ist’ and the ‘ot’ challenges here.

Overall the most muddled, biased, unreasoned discussion that I have ever read on the forum.

Cleo seems the only one capable of a reasoned, rational viewpoint on this subject – but then ‘willy-waving’ wouldn’t be her forte would it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1