Reliable and cost effective ?

Dizzy

When he abandoned it did they track him down from the cars registration plates

If he'd been arrested would he have been locked in a cell overnight?

This topic clearly has the capacity to turn into one of those long daft ones.

All getting a bit draining if you ask me :wink:

When he abandoned it did they track him down from the cars registration plates

If he'd been arrested would he have been locked in a cell overnight?

This topic clearly has the capacity to turn into one of those long daft ones.

All getting a bit draining if you ask me :wink:

Seems to be the current theme for this topic at least there was no trouble involved so no charge for assault and battery. :wink::D :grin:

so there you go.... proof if it was ever needed that electric cars are crap and have no future whatsoever.....

Just the cost of batteries alone makes them worthless after a few years... the Prius batteries cost a fortune and you will see that loads of people are now trying to sell their 4 and 5 year old ones as the batteries come to the end of their life and replacements cost as much if not more than the car is worth!

Watt would happen if he abandons his vehicle again? Could he face a rechargable offence?

We seem to be getting a good accumulation of posts on here now but can't help but think that we are wasting a lot of energy with all this forum gassing. At least it's got an element of humour unlike some other topics where people vent their anger.

Anyway time to come back to earth now before I get discharged by the boss.

OK so it should have been 'accumulator'

Watt would happen if he abandons his vehicle again? Could he face a rechargable offence?

We seem to be getting a good accumulation of posts on here now but can't help but think that we are wasting a lot of energy with all this forum gassing. At least it's got an element of humour unlike some other topics where people vent their anger.

Anyway time to come back to earth now before I get discharged by the boss.

OK so it should have been 'accumulator'

Not sure whether to give a + or - to that post, perhaps I will stay neutral and not vote.

Now there is a real money saver. As we have spent all this cash on cycle lanes why don't our council invest in one of those four wheeled cycles with the awnings on to get the mayor about the town.

No petrol costs, no electricity costs and would get a thumbs up from rod and co. they could even supply volunteers to man it for charity when the mayor has to travel further afield. :mrgreen:

http://www.1stklassfamilyfun.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?product=5257

might be worth getting one off these for the whole council to get about on :twisted:

Does the flow of electricity go along a cycle path?

First warning of the day... we will not have words like that on here thank you Wolfie.

The word 'path' is acceptable on it's own but not if used in conjuction with any other word or part word from list A (those being 'cycle', 'psyco' and 'socio') :wink: