Two little pigs

Dizzy

Paddy and Paddy, two Irishmen, went out one day and each bought a pig.

When they got home, Paddy turned to Paddy and said, "Paddy, me ol' mate, how are we going to tell who owns which Pig?"

Paddy says, "Well Paddy, I'll cut one of de ears off my Pig, and den we can tell them apart."

"Ah, dat id be grand," says Paddy.

This worked fine until a couple of weeks later, when Paddy stormed into the house.

"Paddy" he said, "Your Pig has chewed the ear off my Pig. Now we got two pigs with one ear each.

How are we going to tell who owns which pig?"

"Well Paddy," says Paddy,"I'll cut da other ear off my pig. Ten we'll ‘ave two pigs and only one of them will ave an ear".

"Ah dat'd be grand" says Paddy.

Again, this worked fine until a couple of weeks later, when Paddy again stormed into the house.

“Paddy", he said, "Your pig has chewed the other ear off my pig!!!" "Now, we got two pigs with no ears!!! How we gonna tell who owns which pig?"

"Ah, dis is serious, Paddy" said Paddy..

"I'll tell ya what I'll do. I'll cut de tail off my pig. Den we'll av two pigs with no ears and only one tail."

"Ah dat'd be grand" says Paddy.

Another couple of weeks went by and............you guessed it, Paddy stormed into the house once more.

"PADDY," shouted Paddy, "YOUR PIG HAS CHEWED THE TAIL OFFA MY PIG, AND NOW WE GOT TWO PIGS WITH NO EARS AND NO TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

HOW ARE WE GONNA TELL 'EM APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ah, forget it" says Paddy......

. "how's about you ave the black one, and I'll ave the white one"