Summer

asperity

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite warm here, went out to crossfields island, got wet as heavy rainfall hit me half way there current temp in back bedroom/ computer room 25.3 c. just had a nice tea and ready for a cooling shower. Awaiting the cloudburst as i type :mrgreen:

as for installing the summer I just get a "404 summer not found try again later" <_<

It annoys me when the weather person says something like......" and you will get about 50mm of rain in the north west tonight..... but the temperatures will be higher than normal"!!!!! As if we bloody care how warn it is.... If it is 18 degrees and battering down, I'm hardly likely to get my shorts on am I???

Ahh but Baz...if I knew that it was going to rain and be warm, I would put on a light rain coat. If it was raining and a little chilly, then I would wear a suitable jacket plus a thicker rain coat.

No sign of sun here Bill. Bring on the thunder I say....can't see it happening.

Ahh but Baz...if I knew that it was going to rain and be warm, I would put on a light rain coat. If it was raining and a little chilly, then I would wear a suitable jacket plus a thicker rain coat.

No sign of sun here Bill. Bring on the thunder I say....can't see it happening.

And the odd tornado or two?