Cyclist and A Pedestrian

Cleopatra

Think young and you will be young!, unfortunately you can't do anything about how the outside surface degrades, anyway Peter there's nowt wrong with a cloth cap, wooly 'cardy' and baggy cord trousers for going bowling in, and that's only what the Missus wears!. :wink::D :grin:

Algy, me owld Peter Pan, I think and feel like I am still 24. Then I look in a mirror and see an old(ish) woman looking back at me. :blink: And I have children who look older than I feel. :lol: Thanks to Allah for my lovely grandchildren, who keep me feeling young and, of course, My lovely Hamada who, to me, is still as young and handsome as the first day I met him. I really love that man! :)

Peter and Algy.... BRILLIANT you have both givin me a cracking idea for a little birthday joke. I feel a sudden need to go shopping - charity shops here I come :D:lol::D He may have a little suprise when he opens his wardrobe door on his birthday :lol::lol:

It is a bit sad really that a lot of the fashion magazines for the "wiser people" (will not say oap's as it may cause offence nor will I say the elderly) seem to tend towards the flat cap, woolly cardies and damart jackets as well as the obligatory corded drawstring trousers and velcro fastening footwear as well as the 1920's tank tops.

Not a pair of hipsters in sight (unless the drawstrings goes), no skin-tight silk shirts or leather waistcoats, no cuban heeled shoes or winkle pickers.

Perhaps we should stage a revolution to get some style back into the clothes before we too get to that age where we turn into our grandparents. <_<:twisted:

Peter and Algy.... BRILLIANT you have both givin me a cracking idea for a little birthday joke. I feel a sudden need to go shopping - charity shops here I come :D:lol::D He may have a little suprise when he opens his wardrobe door on his birthday :lol::lol:

Sheesh! You got my imagination working overtime! Visions of Dizzy hiding in the wardrobe, wearing nothing but a negligiggle, handcuffs in one hand and whip in the other. Don't do it Dizzy! At 50 he is at greater risk of suffering a heart attack! :lol::lol::lol:

Sheesh! You got my imagination working overtime! Visions of Dizzy hiding in the wardrobe, wearing nothing but a negligiggle, handcuffs in one hand and whip in the other. Don't do it Dizzy! At 50 he is at greater risk of suffering a heart attack! :lol::lol::lol:

The mind boggles, Florence what magazines have you been reading, definitely not 'Woman & Home' :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

It is a bit sad really that a lot of the fashion magazines for the "wiser people" (will not say oap's as it may cause offence nor will I say the elderly) seem to tend towards the flat cap, woolly cardies and damart jackets as well as the obligatory corded drawstring trousers and velcro fastening footwear as well as the 1920's tank tops.

Not a pair of hipsters in sight (unless the drawstrings goes), no skin-tight silk shirts or leather waistcoats, no cuban heeled shoes or winkle pickers.

Perhaps we should stage a revolution to get some style back into the clothes before we too get to that age where we turn into our grandparents. <_<:twisted:

Give me an old man in a flat cap anytime! :wink:

But in all seriouosity, you described what the eccentric Jimmy Savile used to wear and he looked just that - eccentric. His clothes never made him look good.

• 2 months later...