Bringing in dependants?

observer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case you havn't noticed Kije, given your heads in the sand and your rear up in the air; we (the UK) are undergoing a period of austerity, to balance the books and pay off our national debt. This involves cuts in public spending; unfortunately, this Tory Gov are cutting spending on the indigenous poor, whilst not touching the fat cats or the costs incured by immigration or overseas aid. As the old saying goes, charity starts at home - or should do. :angry:

You would have people starve to death Obs

there is a world of difference Kije..... virtually none of the immigrants that arrive on our doorstep are starving; otherwise they would be better served using their travel ticket money to buy food with

The ones we get here are all economic migrants so your "pull the heartstrings" starving remark is total nonsense

Birth control Obs, I actually agree with you, but sadly the Pope does not. I suggest you go and explain to him :wink:

So now you are suggesting that most of the population in the world are Catholics? Can we have some facts to support your suggestion that the Catholic population is rising faster than that of other religions/non believers?

I just fail to see why you pick on one man, who is a religious leader of about a sixth of the world's population, as some sort of pervert for holding a belief contrary (I presume) to your own. Do you hold him responsible for the world's population problem (if such a problem actually exists) or, if not, why have you singled him out for attention? A large number of Catholics have their own opinion on birth control which might surprise the pope, and probably you. Perverse and pathetic post.

And why shouldn't they if that is what they believe in. Other religions believe in reincarnation, is that wrong as well? You are picking on one particular aspect of one religion and trying to score some sort of nonsensical point out of it.Pathetic.

I am not just picking on the Catholics, but the thread got on to talking about birth control Asp, And the Catholics are very forthright on the subject. What has reincarnation got to do with birth control, you might have to wait in a que before you come back :wink: