Invisible Art !

observer

Well I thought modern artists couldn't take any more p**s out of us; but the latest "exibition" in a London Gallery is of "pictures" which have nothing on them. The artist is employing actors to look interested in them - perhaps we need a few little boys to spot the King has no clothes on?! :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Well I thought modern artists couldn't take any more p**s out of us; but the latest "exibition" in a London Gallery is of "pictures" which have nothing on them. The artist is employing actors to look interested in them - perhaps we need a few little boys to spot the King has no clothes on?! :unsure:

Sounds like an exhibition put on by 'Con' artists. :wink::D :grin:

Seriously there's no show without punch, I don't blame the so called artists I blame the punters who go through the doors to see this rubish, or in this instance 'not to see this rubbish'. :rolleyes:

Hay

Those acters don't come cheap, it cost one months benefit money to hire them.

Has anyone any thoughts on my new piece see below, only constructive criticism please, my artists ego can't take negatives

I called it tranquility

Can't make my mind up whether you are post impressionist or pure Disney world obs, whatever, you are a clear master of the brush as you cannot see a stroke on the canvas also your use of colour composition leaves the mind completely blank!

Keep up the good work O' master. :huh:

I must admit I thought there was a little bit off foxing on it at first but after a quick wipe off the screen it turned out to be dust.

Cleo are you sure it's upside down. I thought it was a trick of the light. :blink:8)

Yes, I'm certain it's upside down. It would look much better turned the right way up. :wink:

Can't make my mind up whether you are post impressionist or pure Disney world obs, whatever, you are a clear master of the brush as you cannot see a stroke on the canvas also your use of colour composition leaves the mind completely blank!

Keep up the good work O' master. :huh:

Are you giving observer the crediit for Lt Kije's work of art Algy? Methinks you had too many happy birthday drinks! :unsure::D

Are you giving observer the crediit for Lt Kije's work of art Algy? Methinks you had too many happy birthday drinks! :unsure::D

I apologies sincerely Lt, I should have known that it was not obs, as a budding politician would not have the artistic skills to produce such a masterpiece. :wink::D :grin: