Olympic torch

wolfie

Sidley, haven't you heard....? You ae living in a throw away society! I believe they mend buckets here though. We recently had an electric kettle go kaput. Rather than throw it away we took it to a man in the neighbourhood - a very clever and skilfull man he is too. He took it all to pieces and made a very nice and usefull stainless steel jug from it. :wink:

I am pining for the time when we had adult posters instead of primary school posers.

Primary school 'posers. or 'posters, Eagle.

The only problem I have found with growing up is that you also grow older and if your not very careful you can lose your sense of humour and become miserable, I do hope that never happens to you my good friend. :wink::D

• Upvote 1

:wink:

I doubt very much that Eagle will ever lose his sense of humour, but it usually involves more than copying and pasting/posting reams of jokes from the net.

and also perfecting the art of sarcastic, boring, witless, crude and suggestive remarks. :wink::D

Ding Ding...... time out please :unsure::D

I got my photobucket account working again yesterday but got sidetracked with some jubilee fun..... I suppose there's no point uploading my Olympic Torch pictures propery onto this topic now for others to see is there? :roll::P

They've probably all run a mile anyway ............ B)

Wolfie, The jokes I post are emailed to me, I get lots of them, and post few, I know they are not to everyone's taste as everyone has a different sence of humour, If you don't like them don't read them. I post them for the people that do like them. Probably the same reason why other people post jokes.

Primary school 'posers. or 'posters, Eagle.

The only problem I have found with growing up is that you also grow older and if your not very careful you can lose your sense of humour and become miserable, I do hope that never happens to you my good friend. :wink::D

OOOOPS....! Too late! Went the cry! It's already happened to him! :lol::lol::lol:

Wolfie, The jokes I post are emailed to me, I get lots of them, and post few, I know they are not to everyone's taste as everyone has a different sence of humour, If you don't like them don't read them. I post them for the people that do like them. Probably the same reason why other people post jokes.

Lt, I haven't got a problem with anyone posting jokes that are copied or emailed, I simply stated that Eagles sense of humour usually involves more than that. :roll: :roll: and how the hell am I to decide which if any I don't like until I have read them? :unsure: :unsure: