Queen's visit to Warrington a whole 40 minutes - wow, well worth the effort and expense!

I've spent longer than that trying to speak to the right department at the council!!!!

How much , per minute, is this visit costing the council , including man-hours of people who should have been spending their time on more productive activities?

What is the police bill, for this flying visit?

Is it really worth the disruption and the efforts made by school kids and the various community groups involved.

Kije.... are you completely stupid..... it hasn't happened yet. It happens on Thursday; and it is certainly all hands to the pumps on the building site!!!

My little boy is going and is very excited at the prospect. To Nick and Kije.... go peddle your anti-royal bile somewhere else.... I would have the Queen over president Blair any day of the week

Value for money, 40 minutes :wink::shock:

Absolutely.... and without a doubt.

The feeling of joy and happiness that Her Majesty will bring to the town could not be matched by some elected prat in a suit.

I don't suppose you will be giving up your extra bank holiday this year for the diamond Jubilee Kije?

Absolutely.... and without a doubt.

The feeling of joy and happiness that Her Majesty will bring to the town could not be matched by some elected prat in a suit.

I don't suppose you will be giving up your extra bank holiday this year for the diamond Jubilee Kije?

Baz , will you be giving up the May Day holiday as you don't feel the need to dance around a maypole? :rolleyes::lol:

I'd bet a pound to a pinch of sh1t, Nick, that even if you didn't make the physical effort to go out and see Her Gracious Majesty when she is in Warrington, you will not resist having a sneak view of the televised visit, eh? :wink:

You'd lose. The only way I'll see any coverage is if they show , what I imagine will be a 5 to 10 clip, at most, while I'm watching regional news - I certainly won't tune in specially.

Baz , will you be giving up the May Day holiday as you don't feel the need to dance around a maypole? :rolleyes::lol:

I dance round the maypole every year in Knutsford and have done for many years now...... care to come and join us?

Judging by the number of people reading our Royal visit related stories it is the biggest news story for a long time - and going to be very good for the town.

I will be there!

Fortunately the people who love the queen and royal family far outnumber the anti-royalists. :D

• Upvote 2