A close thing!!

Bazj

This video shows why some kids should not be allowed out on their own until they are at least old enough to realise that you don't walk out into a road whilst looking the opposite way to that which the cars are coming from.

Thankfully I knew he was going to walk out in front of me before he did!!

Taken on the dash cam at the Junction of Longshaw Street and Lilford Avenue yesterday afternoon!

Problem is, that without a parent to teach them, they will do it for the rest of their lives and as they get older the finger waving and obscenities will be added to their stupidity.

20mph is plenty???? don't make me laugh. This is why there are so many accidents/near misses.

Problem is, that without a parent to teach them, they will do it for the rest of their lives and as they get older the finger waving and obscenities will be added to their stupidity.

20mph is plenty???? don't make me laugh. This is why there are so many accidents/near misses.

You want more direct hits? :lol:

It was also the fact that the bloke walking on the footpath did nothing to stop the little lad walking out and the fact the kid wasn't even looking my way in the first place and he had his hood up!!

I would love to find out where he lives and go show his mum the video of how close she could have come to losing him!

It was also the fact that the bloke walking on the footpath did nothing to stop the little lad walking out and the fact the kid wasn't even looking my way in the first place and he had his hood up!!

I would love to find out where he lives and go show his mum the video of how close she could have come to losing him!

And she would say: "Am I bovvered?"