Friday

Mary

this Friday is a particularly happy Friday for me Not only do I get my weekly chinese meal but it is a three day weekend as well.

on the downside have to move all the crockery, pots and pans etc. out of the kitchen as the guy is coming to fit the new units in the morning. Result is that I cannot now remember where I have put all the knives forks and spoons so have only one spoon that i can use to make a brew with.

Can we have a 'Happy Monday to Sunday' section then we are not singling out Friday's :roll: :roll:

It's all right for you buggers that work, us pensioners don't get bank Holidays, come to think of it we don't get any holidays at all. :roll:

I 'm happy because I have a new toy its a BlackBerry Playbook and I'm typing this on it also the wife is on holiday (peace) somewhere in the Mediterranean heading toward the Rock.

Open again - improved??? Some people are still wandering round having gone in on Thursday morning. I'm a luddite but there is no improvement in my old eyes.

Certainly the kitchen aisles have been narrowed and they have introduced stamps for your tea ( as Mcdonalds). Free pot after you have collected 6 stamps - of a stamper. Slows the queue down even more.

Some slight improvements therein, though.

Happy days

These "Happy Friday" posts don't apply to quite a lot of us, even those who do work. Please remember that the Forces, the emergency services, the Health service, shopworkers and many others don't have bank holidays, nor weekends these days!

(and I even left out publicans!)