Playing the race card......

Bazj

On the day that a student is jailed for tweeting racist comments about the black footballer who collapsed on the pitch; another who tweeted foul and racist comments about the 6 servicemen killed in one incident is allowed to ge scott free.....

and can someone remind me again how long the Liebour MP Dianne Abbott got for doing exactly the same thing not 2 months ago??????

........ that's right nothing, because you can only be racist if you're white or so it seems...!!

Absolutely not eagle, I do not agree with what Dianne Abbot said, but I do not think it is in the same league as what the person who tweeted about the footballer, it is Baz who insinuating double standards not me. Dianne Abbot was wrong,what this guy posted was sick. I think he deserved what he got.

It is double standards Kije..... that is why we have things like "black police officers association" or black community leaders etc.

You say Dianne Abott was wrong in the dived and rule statement (which she may be) but the ethnic communities create division themselves by having these positions and organisations.....

Can you imagine an awards ceremony to celebrate white music presented by whiteys and not featuring any black people???

• Upvote 1

There is nothing to stop a white music contest Baz

oh OK then...... but why do they need to have a black music awards? why a black police officers association? I thought that this was a country of equals..... that is what we are all told! so why the need to point out differences?

Are you saying that what Dianne Abbot said was as bad as the football tweeter, because it sounds like you are from your first post.

I have no idea what the football tweeter actually tweeted tbh..... but I notice no mention of the one abusing the soldiers Kije.... Liberal values showing through again??

As to the soldiers Baz, I heard about the story, but not much as I think I was working in Russia, I agree with Peters comments on Diane Abbot.

As to your comments about being a country of equals, I doubt Asian and black people think they have equal opportunities in this Country, hence the black police association ect :wink:

As to the soldiers Baz, I heard about the story, but not much as I think I was working in Russia, I agree with Peters comments on Diane Abbot.

As to your comments about being a country of equals, I doubt Asian and black people think they have equal opportunities in this Country, hence the black police association ect :wink:

perceptions.....perceptions my dear boy.

Hang on a minute: you wouldn't be allowed to have an "all white" anything, just as it was not allowed to have an "all white BNP"; but it's doubtfull that a white person could join a "Black Section" in any organisation - think it's called "positive discrimination". Preferential treatment for any group in society is exactly that, and amounts to a form of segregation, which the liberal luvvies call "diversity", but which actually does more to create divisions and resentment, rather than a cohesive and holistic society. :roll:

So this goes for women's groups as well,

there should not be things set up purely for women such as women only gyms, women only swimming sessions etc.

because the same "women" are the ones who scweam and scweam and scweam until they are allowed into the men only gentlemens clubs and the likes......

Ask PJ about women wanting equallity on the golf course.... you'll like that one!