WBC website is down......

Bazj

It's been uploaded and seems to be working now.

.......but why on earth were you two trying to look at WBC's website at 04.18 and 05.34 am. Can you not sleep at night and if you can't surely there's more interesting things to look at or do :lol::lol:

It's been uploaded and seems to be working now.

.......but why on earth were you two trying to look at WBC's website at 04.18 and 05.34 am. Can you not sleep at night and if you can't surely there's more interesting things to look at or do :lol::lol:

I wasn't interested in the WBC website just keeping an eye out for Baz, that's all, anyway as I have said before, I almost always head for bed around 1030pm and usually awake 0530-0600hrs most mornings, best part of the day especially now winter is over and the mornings are becoming lighter, ot many folk or much traffic about, birds singing, great time of the day. Don't forget Dizz most folk die in bed! - "it's being so cheerful as keeps me going".:wink::D :grin:

I fell asleep at 9:45 last night (which is early considering it is usually about 02:00 when I drop off..... I woke up at 02:45 and had a cup of tea.... the wife woke up just after 3 so we had another cuppa and then I finally fell asleep again at about 05:00..... I was up again for 08:00!!

Bugger

Maybe you need seperate beds or perhaps better still you should remove the kettle, tea bags and milk etc from your bedside table. Do you live in a travel lodge or bed and beakfast by any chance :lol::wink::P

PS Tea has a lot of caffine in it so not a good thing to drink if you can't sleep :wink: