Gay marriages

wolfie

Eagle... After 8 pages of course it's going to go sour as there's not much that hasn't already been said. You could always read a book instead if you find it garbage and count yourself lucky you aint a 'mod' as I have to read ALL posts on ALL topics... even the footy and rubgy ones :P

So Where exactly would you like it to go after 8 pages too Lt K ?

People have aired their views and it seems there is no definate right or wrong and until the government or churches etc clearly state their definitive views, plans and possible implications over gay marriages in replacement of civil partnerships then maybe all we can do is babble on :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

What get's me about this 'GAY' business is not what the personal habits or gender atractions are of either individuals or groups of people, it is the degradation of the word "Gay", when I was young, to be gay meant to be carefree, happy, joyful and all things pleasant, the word has been completely destroyed by it's present interpretation and I blame Larry 'Bloody' Grayson camping it up with his "What a Gay Day". :angry:

Ok I've had me' rant, I'll shut up while you get on with it.

OOOOH! Don't talk to me about Everard! He came round to my place the other night and ohhh! you just wouldn't believe it! I swear he must have been drinking all day with that Slack Alice and he chased me all over the place, saying, 'give us a kiss darlin'. I told him, You can kiss my astrakan coat!' Eventually he fell flat on his face and before he passed out he said, 'look at the dust in here!'

• 4 weeks later...

Once again, a minority dictating how the world should be.

No problem with gays or lesbians. As long as they do it discreetly and don't ram it in my face, let them get on with it behind closed doors. BUT why they should want marriage and children when they don't agree with male/female partnerships stinks of Hypocrisy. Time Cameron sorted out the Lib-Dems and got the country back on its feet and stop interfering in things that are against the norm anyway.

The churches shouldn't be doing it anyway. :roll:

why shouldnt they be able to marry, it is surely everyones right to marry regardless of sexual orientation.

And as for the comment on the lib-dems sorting the country out they couldnt sort a p**s up in brewery they are totally useless as for most who are in power they all lie and cheat those who will sort this country out are those who stop giving needless money to struggling countries, pull out of europe and concentrate on the ruins of the people they serve