Time to ditch the ECHR?

observer

aspersion [əˈspɜːʃən]

n

1. (Christianity / Ecclesiastical Terms) The act of sprinkling, esp of water in baptism

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Erm no, I don't think so :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :wink:

I see the mad muslim Qatada has been arrested and proceedings to get him deported to Jordan are now finally under way.....

Let's hope the Jordanians tick all the right boxes and only mention torturing him when the get him on the ground over there.

Once he is there they can do what the hell they like to him as far as I'm concerned.... the more painful; the better!

"His legal team have said they will fight any moves to deport him"

How does a filthy scum terrorist like him afford a legal team?

Simple..... we are paying for it thanks to Kijes ECHR

Take him straight to the airport and stick him on a bloody plane.... where is the problem?

The previous Labour Government spent 9 years on trying to deport him, clearly without success. This Government has foundered on the legal nonesense which is the ECHR. Simple - ditch the ECHR, and deport any undesirable back to their Country of origin on the first plane home. :wink:

It does not matter how deplorable the person, everyone should be entitled to a fair trail. You only need to look at what is happening in Norway now, that monster is having a trail. If you live in a democracy one of it pillars is a right to a fair trail. I would rather it take longer and be fair than quickly and illegally. Their is a price for the freedoms we enjoy in this Country!!!