warringtons got talent 2012

kemik

Hello everyone

Could you please do me a big favour and let anyone you know from Warrington aged between 5-19years old about auditions for Warringtons got talent, the show is free to enter and we will accept anyone with any talent

The show is put on by Golden Gates Housing and Cheshire police and is aimed at encouraging kids into doing something positive,the show is in it's third year and we would love new acts to come along.

Auditions take place throughout March and for more details and application packs contact Alison Young on 0800252627.

The final is held at the parr hall and is a great occasion for any budding singers, dancers , comedians, magicians, gymnasts- absoloutly anything.

please pass this on and we hope to see some of you there

Thanks

Tony

Hello everyone

Could you please do me a big favour and let anyone you know from Warrington aged between 5-19years old about auditions for Warringtons got talent, the show is free to enter and we will accept anyone with any talent

The show is put on by Golden Gates Housing and Cheshire police and is aimed at encouraging kids into doing something positive,the show is in it's third year and we would love new acts to come along.

Auditions take place throughout March and for more details and application packs contact Alison Young on 0800252627.

The final is held at the parr hall and is a great occasion for any budding singers, dancers , comedians, magicians, gymnasts- absoloutly anything.

please pass this on and we hope to see some of you there

Thanks

Tony

When is the actual event?

The heats are starting in March and will be on Saturays, some venues still to confirm

The Semi Final is in May at Alford Sports and the Final is September in the Parr Hall I will give you exact dates when I know them

Any help promoting it will be appreciated Gary as I would love to see as many of Warrington's talented kids taking part as possible

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to thank all the people who took part in Warrington's got Talent this year, the quality of the acts has been amazing and the behaviour and support given by them all to the other acts taking part is great to see.

In a time when all we seem to do is have a go at the younger generations it is wonderfull to see such Talent and manners in the local youth.

Thanks again to all who help and see you at the semis on 7th july at Alford sports club