New Parliament?

observer

:lol::lol: Sooo funny :lol::lol:

All that aside though....

From what I heard it seems that the works to create Parliament's underground car park and new tube tunnels have resulted in the cracks and leaning towers. Surely they and the contractors considered the possible effects before works were carried out.

The House of Commons Commission are supposed to safeguard the building so... if they approved the works then they should stay put and suffer the consequences. Glug :wink:

It's a magnificent building though and and seems such a shame that it's possible demise could been a result human error.

One suggestion being put forward is that they SELL it.. (usual tactic there then with a historical building needing repair or when some money could be got) but with the subsidence, cracks and leaning towers it would unboubtably go for a much reduced price then be repaired and turned into bespoke flats. I wonder how much it would sell for and who gets the money.

I agree though that there is no need for MP's to sit in a posh building in London resulting in them claiming massive expenses and the likes.

They could hold their meetings in local community centres, sports clubs and conference rooms or like already said from the comfort of their own home or office remotely over t'interweb and remote conference calls :D

And no more group grunts, whale noises, waving of arms in a formation and group cheers simply for the TV cameras.. although I would sort of miss that as it really makes me giggle :oops::lol:

I'm so glad the spammers are all blocked as they would be having a field day with this topic.

I would just like that add that scientific research would be a waste of time as it is a know fact that Viar** wears off after a short while some men would walk aroung looking silly :lol:

I'm so glad the spammers are all blocked as they would be having a field day with this topic.

I would just like that add that scientific research would be a waste of time as it is a know fact that Viar** wears off after a short while some men would walk aroung looking silly :lol:

Was this personal scientific research? :shock: