Burglaries in Woolston

Sheila_P

I heard a short time ago that there have been quite a few burglaries in Woolston this week.

From what I've heard, they have been on the opposite side to the Rope and Anchor, in the Lawson Close/Edwards Gardens areas.

Sorry I can't report about the others.

Information has been taken in good faith (no reason to doubt it).

When I lived in that area, a spate of burglaries normally indicated the local thief / druggie had been let out on parole yet again. The police generally know exactly who’s behind all the crimes but lack the concrete proof to put them back where they belong.

Bill :)

As I said Baz, it wasn't a case of finding out who was involved, that was common knowledge and the police just had to wait till he slipped up. Eventually he did and was put pack into prison for a while.

That was about fifteen years ago and he's probably been in and out of nick upteen times since then.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this latest spate turned out to be the same bloke.

Bill :)

Oooh is that classed as libel Bill :unsure:

Sadly at this time of the year the grots and opportunist scum bag thieves are probably out in force knowing that peoples homes are full of presents and other stuff. :evil:

Might save on feeding quite a few dogs for a few days though :wink: