Does Obs have a cousin?

Geoffrey Settle

Maybe Telstar is OBS twin - something I hadn't considered anyway he is posting in that 'Other place' that OBS never goes according to Archie allegedly.

Nick Tessla says...

4:32pm Tue 20 Dec 11

.....and I may not have been one of those lucky enough to speak to you on a doorstep, or maybe I was (Tessla may not be my real name -der!) - but I still think that as a resident of Warrington I have a right to pass comment, or do you disagree?

I of course agree and this is a good place to do it and something that Gazza has been encouraging for many years. I hope Nick or Nicky or whoever they are continues to post on here whether or not they are related to OBS....In fact I think that OBS would revel in the debate. :P. They might be evenly matched. :idea:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that you have too much time on your hands Geoff and are also spending too much time on here and the other places (wherever that/they may be) analysing things plus whatever else people in your position have to do :lol:

It's a blummin' forum for goodness sake ... not part of CSI :lol:

Hey Obs and Nick T.... what's it like to be the centre of attention all of a sudden (or in your case Obs maybe I should say 'all the time') and now to be part of a conspiracy theory too.

Bet you are loving every minute eh :lol::lol:

Maybe Telstar is OBS twin - something I hadn't considered anyway he is posting in that 'Other place' that OBS never goes according to Archie allegedly.

I of course agree and this is a good place to do it and something that Gazza has been encouraging for many years. I hope Nick or Nicky or whoever they are continues to post on here whether or not they are related to OBS....In fact I think that OBS would revel in the debate. :P. They might be evenly matched. :idea:

Gazza???? Paul Gascoine???? I hope that you are not calling Gary that name. A total lack of respect IMO.

I'm just wondering if Obs' has a relation that goes under the name of Tessla?

They seem to be posting in a similar same vein :mrgreen:

It is entirely possible for two differnt people to hold the same opinion - as opposed to the front bench of the Labour party where the one person can hold two different views depending on which way the wind is blowing. :lol::lol:

Merry Xmas Geoff

So Telstar does this mean that you are in agreement with OBS Has he at last found a soul mate on here :?: He will be pleased.

No - not a soulmate of anyone except Mrs T, but there will, in all likelihood, be things I agree with him about. The same applies with other posters - indeed, it is not impossible that you and I may agree on occassions. :wink:

Telstar - I'll be hearing that tune all afternoon now - thanks a lot :?:P:P

The Falkands Peter, The Uk was dependant on US help that's where most of the intelligence came from,. And the government had to reverse defence spending cuts that they had announced, also our ships burned very well due to earlier cuts.

As for the unions, they did need to be tamed, but she went to far. The concept of greed is good and self, self ,self, that prevails in this Country is down to her. It will not be a sad day when the Bit*h breaths her last. :!: