Does Obs have a cousin?

Geoffrey Settle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering if Obs' has a relation that goes under the name of Tessla?

They seem to be posting in a similar same vein :mrgreen:

Geoffrey, you probably haven't noticed but after his first posts and replies both Cleo and myself christened him as YO! - Young Obs as we thought exactly the same also I don't think either of them come into serious conflict. :wink::D

So that's why Cleo suddenly went all american sounding.... YO !! I thought she had been hanging round with her sons mates or watching too many you tube clips :lol::roll::lol:

If by any remote chance they are cousins are you saying that relations of existing members should not be allowed to post on here Geoff/Algy/Cleo?

How very odd :mellow:

Not as remarkable as the bloke on the TV last week who was the spitting image of my dad in both looks, glasses, mannerisms and even dress sense.

Infact.. that has just reminded me... IS THERE ANY WAY TO SAVE a programme off BBC iPlayer before the seven days is up as we all want to download it as it was so spooky. (might ask that on a seperate topic as I thing the 7 days to view are up tomorrow)

If two complete strangers can look and act identical then surely two people can post in a similar manner and with the same types of views without it being that weird.

If by any remote chance they are cousins are you saying that relations of existing members should not be allowed to post on here Geoff/Algy/Cleo?

How very odd :mellow:

No DIZZYI'd say remarkable not Weird..... OBS actually has someone closer than any of his CAP friends used to be may be he's a Pie Cousin from upt'road.

BAZ...... AARGH !!! It wont work for me as it says I have to download iplayer download or upgrade win media then try again... I tried both and they wont even from the direct links on the BBC iplayer site. Do I need a newer pc and faster broadband within the next 12 hours Eeek.

Sorry dad ... your exact duplicate will have been erased by then but hey at least I tried so you are now unique once again.

Not that there is much chance that you are reading this of course should you try as at least mine comes on :lol:

If anyone has a decent pc can they save Cash in the Attic.. Series 15 'Phillips' (from Chissicks? Auction Room, West London )for me quick before it goes off iPlayer so we can have it on disk or whatever as I'm sure dad and the bloke buying must be related somehow.

Thanks

Now back to the original topic (whatever it was about) :lol:

Mine was relevant as is was about similarities between people... but then I went off track a little :lol: Never did manage to download it so I might aswell talk about Obs to take my mind off it.

How are you today Obs and how's that split personality you are alleged to have :D:lol::wink:

Mine was relevant as is was about similarities between people... but then I went off track a little :lol: Never did manage to download it so I might aswell talk about Obs to take my mind off it.

How are you today Obs and how's that split personality you are alleged to have :D:lol::wink:

Dizz, leave obs alone he's both all right. :wink::D