Adrian Morely NAKED

Cleopatra

:lol: Yep it showed some golf balls and one in a very odd positions Cleo.... and some clubs too... :unsure: I wont mention the hiding behingd trees a that was a bit odd :lol:

I shall leave you to find them yourself Cleo but look for the one with the golf bag and towel.... phwoooar :D

Infact I might just post a couple so when I look in tommorow I'll be starting the with a big smile on my face :D

:lol: Yep it showed some golf balls and one in a very odd positions Cleo.... and some clubs too... :unsure: I wont mention the hiding behingd trees a that was a bit odd :lol:

I shall leave you to find them yourself Cleo but look for the one with the golf bag and towel.... phwoooar :D

Infact I might just post a couple so when I look in tommorow I'll be starting the with a big smile on my face :D

You pair are worse than us fella's, I'm going to take me blood pressure tablets and get off to bed before it gets any more raunchy on here, me owd' ticker wont take it any more. :blink:

Chuck 'em in the bin Algy... that's what I did with mine last year and I'm still here :blink::lol:I'M KIDDING don't really do what I did !!!!

I'm not being raunchy though ... I'm just telling it how it was and I bet you googled to find the pics I was on about if only to see where the golf ball was :P:wink::lol: I wonder if they used a tee :shock:

Or go into Wolfware at 1.30 on Monday as Adrian M will be there signing his calendars.

Would you like me to go for you Cleo, I don't mind at all 8):D:wink:

1.30pm Eh! I shall be there lurking wit' me' camera an' me' shades on, all I've got do is is watch for a middle aged female looking all of a Ga!!Ga!! clutching two calenders and acting all shy while stutteringly asking Adrian 'the mole' Morley for his 'monica', "easy peasy" hits the press by mid-day. :D :grin: :D

:lol::lol: Yeah of course it's me you are going to look for... you just want to check his shape out in real life so don't try and con us :P

But hey less of the middle aged please Algy..... I'm still a teenager at heart and it's only when I look in the mirror or someone reminds me that I remember that I'm not :wink:

Would I be able to check out how close the photo's are to the real thing and that they have not been digitally enhanced in anyway before I hand my hard earned tenner over too... please :D:lol::oops::oops:

My son has actually refused to come with me to collect his season ticket tomorrow now even though I can't get it without him :lol: I wonder why that is B)