Adrian Morely NAKED

Cleopatra

Adrian Morley - you really don't know algy!? :unsure:

Warrington Wolves captain. :)

Honestly never heard of him, well I wouldn't have would I as I don't follow rugby, or football for that matter although I do have more time for the rugby lads rather than those over paid jumped up mardy arse Diva's that take a dive when the opposition sneezes behind them, wouldn't have thought he was doing himself any favours with the rest of the lads on the team though. :roll::D :grin:

Ignoring who the subjects are, doesn't that second picture look a little bit homo-erotic?

No I am NOT , I repeat NOT suggesting anything. Honest I am not. I am merely commenting on the composition of it and how it could be interpreted.

Hummm.... I interpreted it as two players fighting for possession of the ball. I see nothing homo erotic about it what-so-ever YO. :unsure::rolleyes::blink:

Hummm.... I interpreted it as two players fighting for possession of the ball. I see nothing homo erotic about it what-so-ever YO. :unsure::rolleyes::blink:

There was a similar scene with Oliver Reed and Alan Bates wrestling in the nude in front of a roaring fire in Ken Russell's "Women in Love" I was asked to be Reed's double that day but turned it down as I thought it to be in bad taste.

Honestly never heard of him, well I wouldn't have would I as I don't follow rugby, or football for that matter although I do have more time for the rugby lads rather than those over paid jumped up mardy arse Diva's that take a dive when the opposition sneezes behind them, wouldn't have thought he was doing himself any favours with the rest of the lads on the team though. :roll::D :grin:

I think the rest of them may be involved in the calender too Algy. We will have to ask Gary, think he might have a copy of the calender. :wink:

I remember that film Algy. I think maybe they just wanted you for the bum shots, :wink::lol::lol::lol:

My God! Cleo, you know how to shatter a chaps illusions, it was actually one of the low camera floor shots when they were wrestling, Oliver had hammer toes and they wanted the soles of my feet in a close up. :wink::D

I'd like to say thanks for that Gary but I think it looks a bit weird and I wish I'd not seen it now as the image in my head was much nicer. :oops:<_<

I sort of wish they had kept their shorts on though and just displayed their rather lovely muscular torsos arms and legs and leaving the rest to the imagination .... mmmm my very nice image is coming back again :D PHEW !

I might buy a calendar though then stick little shorts on them like we used to do in the drawing offices at BNFL after all the draughtsmen had gone home. Their nude ladies in odd positions often found themselves wearing an array of little paper clothes and bling :lol::wink:

Cleo did you ever see the golf charity calendar they did.... (some of those were a bit weird too) but there's a couple that are definately well worth looking at :wink: