First Snow.... Name the date :)

Dizzy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizz can you let me have a set of lottery numbers for this weeks euro millions as it is now the 16th and there is something that looks like snow falling in profusion as I type this. looking at your original post you have it spot on as to the first falling round here, maybe a bit out with the sticking bit but I will settle for second prize in the lottery as I am not greedy.

Many thanks in advance SID. :mrgreen:

My guess is first falling 16th December at 03.35am (hope you stay up to witness that) and first sticking 18th December at 10.46pm

OMG YEAH I did :Dsmiley-happy036.gif:D

So I won the FIRST REAL FALLING part... well ok I was a few hours out but I'll give myself that too.

Lottery numbers are 8, 11, 24, 27, 33 and 41 or a possible bonus number of 3

Well done Dizzy - warrington-worldwide will take all the credit for training you well in the powers of prophecy.

Weather forecast said a bit of rain and sleet - big flakes now tumbling out of the sky and creating a winter wonderland outside the office :D

Unfortunately looks like this will be our only snow before christmas - but who can believe the forecasters - Dizzy what do you reckon?

OMG YEAH I did :Dsmiley-happy036.gif:D

So I won the FIRST REAL FALLING part... well ok I was a few hours out but I'll give myself that too.

Lottery numbers are 8, 11, 24, 27, 33 and 41 or a possible bonus number of 3

Dizzy makes the front page - and you'd better do those numbers tonight!:blink:

I recon we all have an hour off grab our camera's and make the most of it although it's just stopped and is all melting off my car and garden already :(

Don't recon we will be having a white xmas which is a shame... fingers crossed though eh as there's nothing quite like a good old snowball fight in the street :D

Congratulations DIZZY your crystal ball worked well BUT don't go near Pendle Hill they might think you are a witch :rolleyes: I was at Gatewarth with Phil the Legend when it came down.

So I got a bit of driving in the snow in the wife's car on the way home. It seemed like the whole of Warrington ground to a halt for half an hour but it was nice while it lasted.

When is the next one due - it's already turned to slush.

Not so much slush Geoff as it seems to be starting to freeze :shock::shock:

Just been out to my car and the pavement and road are really slippy and the snow on my car has gone hard and icy too.

There's a new updated warning on the front page news from the police too so I shall post the link here incase anyone hasn't seen it.

WEATHER WARNING from the police - FREEZING TEMPERATURES OVERNIGHT