Merry Christmas

Wireboy

I just wish to say Merry Christmas to you all. I have to say it now as I am working for most of the holiday period so I won't get much chance to come on here until after Xmas. Also my computer decided to retire and I'm writing this on the I-phone which takes far too long.

Once again Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like that on my wall Baz. :lol:

I've got a lovely amethyst 'rock thing' (I'm sure it's got a special name but to me it's a 'rock thing') and the colours are beautiful although it doesn't seem to do much for keeping calm and peace in the house. :lol:

Lovely thing and thankfully it does seem to bounce well and is clearly very hard to break.

Have we gone off topic.... eek !!

Happy Xmas everyone... again :oops::D

I'd like that on my wall Baz. :lol:

I've got a lovely amethyst 'rock thing' (I'm sure it's got a special name but to me it's a 'rock thing') and the colours are beautiful although it doesn't seem to do much for keeping calm and peace in the house. :lol:

It's called a cluster Dizzy, and if you put it together with a clear quartz crystal it will increase the energy of the amethyst. :wink: