Through the letter box

algy

Well of course it would. Egypt is much nearer to where it all began than the British Isles are. :wink:

that all depends if you believe all the hogwash religious stuff I guess....

personally I'll go for the big bang and the full evolution story rather than some big bloke in the sky nonsense! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleo.... so is there an intolerance of any other religion over there? Just interested because over here we do tolerate other peoples beliefs to a fair degree.

Do you have Christian churches and the like? I have only ever been to the likes of Sharm and Narma so not had the experience of "proper" Egypt

I worked wit an Egyptian engineer who on being introduced to anyone took great pains to impress upon them that he was a Christian by religion, a more competent and as nice a man you could wish to meet - until something went wrong then 'boy' would he duck the flying proverbial, I certainly would not have wished to be shipwrecked and in a lifeboat with him. :blink:

I put them there because I thought that they were more generally humerous rather than being out and out jokes. If you don't agree with me on this why not ask the moderators to move them instead of resorting to your usual sarcasm? :wink:

Is that why you posted "It's a J-O-K-E" ? Is this your petard going bang?

Actually Coptic Christians have been in Egypt and Ethiopia since before Christianity reached the British Isle For what this information is worth on a "Jokes and Quizzes" topic

Go bleat to a Mod then

or is it do as you say not as you do??

Raving hypocrite

More sarcasm PJ. You can't help yourself can you. As for my comment about the posts being on the Jokes and Quizzes thread, I wasn't having a sarcastic moan just making an observation. :wink: :wink:

You're still a hypocrite though aren't you Asp:wink: :roll: When you do it it's an observation, if it's me it's a sarcastic moan.

There was a knock at the door this morning, I got out of bed and went down stairs to see who it was. I found it was the post lady but I couldn't open the door because I was still naked. so I opened the letter box to speak to her and I saw she was a muslim lady in a veil. After asking her what she wanted she rudely replied "its not very nice talking to just a pair of eyes" and I replied "now you know how we feel!". :blink:

HOW THE BLOODY HELL DID WE START UP WITH THE ABOVE AND FINISH UP SLAGGING ONE AND OTHER OFF LIKE THIS.:roll::blink:

Evolution or maybe ... 'alcohol and chocolate', or 'children/dogs and wind' ? :lol:

Algy... don't stress about it as I'm sure they love each other really. Nothing like a bit of 'you know what' to liven things up and awaken the spirit eh :lol::lol:

I'm not moving them as they are ok where they are and anyway it may start a precedent and we'd have to move ALL the topics around on the forum :lol: ... including all the photo's in the 'Photo's of Warrington' section which are not of Warrington too eh PJ and the... and the... and the... and the... :P:lol:

Night all :D

It's bloody cold tonight don't you think. I'm sat here shivvvvvvering :(

Dizzy, read back, I don't want anything moved, I just pointed out a few truths to Asperity and he doesn't like it. It was he who started on about moving stuff and moaning to mods etc.

Asperity, I haven't "slagged off" United on General sport, I have merely had a little laugh at the London v Manc thread which seemed apt given both Manc teams were dumped out of the Champs league and both Cockney teams won through. How Algy's very mildly offensive Muslim gag led to Religious points being raised later on in the debate is quite a bit more obvious than how it digressed to football eh Asp?

I'm not moving them as they are ok where they are and anyway it may start a precedent and we'd have to move ALL the topics around on the forum :lol: ... including all the photo's in the 'Photo's of Warrington' section which are not of Warrington too eh PJ

Which ones Dizzy?

Dizzy, read back

Do I have to ? :lol::blink:

Which ones Dizzy?

One example just for you PJ as you asked. :D

http://forum.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/index.php?/topic/7798-not-local-but-a-place-we-have-all-seen/.

I thought there were loads but I've just looked and can only find one and it's mine :oops::oops::lol::lol: Ooops :blink: