Heaven

algy

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake but would someone please explain what this "Tumbleweed" thing is about. :unsure:

The tumbleweeds came about in response to Woolfies obsession with Scousers which manifested itself into his posting of really old,crappy jokes which got little or no response from the good folk on here. Heres a clip to demonstrate the effect

http://youtu.be/2RNW90Q2YJk

:mrgreen:

The tumbleweeds came about in response to Woolfies obsession with Scousers which manifested itself into his posting of really old,crappy jokes which got little or no response from the good folk on here. Heres a clip to demonstrate the effect

http://youtu.be/2RNW90Q2YJk

:mrgreen:

Got it! PJ. I don't intentionally pick on anyone, I suppose you could say that the fact that the cities of Liverpool and Manchester are places that are well known world wide for whatever reason results in the populace having an identity, unlike our town of Warrington, which is so bland that nowadays we are almost hardly noticeable, I think if we didn't have a rugby league team hardly anyone would realise the town existed. :blink:

Got it! PJ. I don't intentionally pick on anyone, I suppose you could say that the fact that the cities of Liverpool and Manchester are places that are well known world wide for whatever reason results in the populace having an identity, unlike our town of Warrington, which is so bland that nowadays we are almost hardly noticeable, I think if we didn't have a rugby league team hardly anyone would realise the town existed. :blink:

People ask me where I am from. Uk. London? No, Warrington. Where is Warrington? Near Manchester. Oh! Manchester United!

People ask me where I am from. Uk. London? No, Warrington. Where is Warrington? Near Manchester. Oh! Manchester United!

When I have worked darn' sarf' I have always been mistaken for a 'scouser' although to me and anyone else that knows me I have a neutral accent, probably totally wrong about that but I definitely do not have a Liverpool accent, unlike you Cleo I never align myself with Manchester and always say that I am from Warrington, half between Liverpool and Manchester. :blink: