For those in need of help

asperity

It's ridiculous !! :evil:

I've tried option 1 numerous times, 3-4-5-6 is a waste of time too and when I fidget with my hash key it sends my mobile weird.

I don't even have a 'hash' key on my pc keyboard so ~ I'm having to type the whole word... I've never noticed that before... where is it ? Did someone steal it? It it just me and does everyone else have one and if so why not me ? :unsure:

I shall answer myself later if I don't answer myself yesterday (which was October the 60th by the way Cleo)

It's ridiculous !! :evil:

I've tried option 1 numerous times, 3-4-5-6 is a waste of time too and when I fidget with my hash key it sends my mobile weird.

I don't even have a 'hash' key on my pc keyboard so ~ I'm having to type the whole word... I've never noticed that before... where is it ? Did someone steal it? It it just me and does everyone else have one and if so why not me ? :unsure:

I shall answer myself later if I don't answer myself yesterday (which was October the 60th by the way Cleo)

I always have to search for the # key myself. I aways forget where it is and just found ot now on the last key(right) on the qwerty row of letters. :blink: