Annoying adverts

asperity

Most of the Insurance Company ads are dire Churchill's irritating dog, the mouse, the crusader, but the worst is Lombardy Finance's Oh eight hundred fifteen bloody thousand. My irritation stems from the fact that when you don't need money they fall over themselves to give you a loan but when someone needs money they don't want to know.

[ 17.06.2006, 16:48: Message edited by: Eagle ]

If I bought a citroen, I would expect it to turn into a skater.

There is an advert for deodorant, where the lady wearing it has flowers coming out of her arm pits. If I bought it, I would expect to have flowers coming out of mine too, or I would take it back! It's false advertising I tell ya! :x:x:x

Originally posted by sadako:

If I bought a citroen, I would expect it to turn into a skater.

There is an advert for deodorant, where the lady wearing it has flowers coming out of her arm pits. If I bought it, I would expect to have flowers coming out of mine too, or I would take it back! It's false advertising I tell ya! :D:wink:

Sheila's Wheels is damn annoying! Probably the worst i think. There's a few sing-a-long adverts, like the carcraft ones, they should be banned. Oh and the female beauty adverts, the ones where its kind of dubbed. Oh and the Oil of Olay (think thats it) and the use of long words that could be anything, Pentapeptides i think they say.

I do actually think the Citroen transformer adverts are cool. There making a film now after being inspired by the first of them ads.

the beauty products ones are stupid, stuff about extract of pearl, or crushed pearls or something.

Such an easy way to make the product look like there's something good about it.

What next? Gold shavings in your cups of tea? Cavaiar as a substitute for petrol? It's ridiculous.

Cillit Bang is another, with that annoying Barry Scott dude, here's a remix of said advert;

http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005/03/cillit-bang-remix.html

oh, and here's another by the same guy, a remix of that ESure advert;

http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005/03/e-sure-remix.html