Cheshire Senior Cup - Quarter Finals

WireWarrior97

Just checked and found out that we have drawn League 2s Macclesfield away on the 13th of December.

http://www.cheshiref...=1&tab=fixtures

We have no chance, but this is still probably one of our biggest games this season.

In correct - we will have every chance!

Would you like the club to lay on transport for our younger fans to be able to make the journey to "our biggest game of the season"?

Last times the two sides met in this competition

Warrington Town 1 V 0 Macclesfield Tn

Bermingham 88

Ok the time before we got walloped 5-1 with our former player Damien Whitehead scoring a hat trick against us.

Lets go to The Moss Rose, and party like its 1999

I may be slightly wrong with the goal time, but it was very late on

Come on you Yellows

Woody

Just realised I am away on holiday and will miss this game, gutted is not the word

I have never known you miss so many games in one season since my involvement with the club!

You will end up like one of the glory boys if you are not careful Mr Vice President!:wink:

Moss Rose

Highly unlilkey they will charge normal admission prices as no one would go (prob about £15).

They will probably field their youth side with one or two fringe players.

The result won't show that though, just the final score, which looks good for us if we can get a result.

They will probably only open the main stand for this one. They did last time we played there. Crowd was about 350 as I recall.

So a Quarter-Final against a N-Power League 2 side doesn't matter then?

I did say "One of our Biggest", behind the Semi, the Final and the Playoffs.

(And to be fair, we are more likely to beat Macclesfield reserves than we are to reach the play offs. We need to sort out our home form and bring in central defenders before we have a chance of reaching top 6 in the league.)

Just to make people aware, macc have put on their website that the game will be postponed if macc draw against conference south team chelmsford city in the fa cup on december 3rd, as the replay would have to take place on the night we are scheduled to play them

I bet woody is hoping for chelmsford to snatch a nil-nil there then!

Just realised I am away on holiday and will miss this game, gutted is not the word

Woody - we have arranged to bring the game forward to December 6 th especially for you - Happy Christmas!

Macclesfield heard of your plight and agreed to bring the game forward a week.

:unsure:

Well may be that isn't exactly true - but the game has been brought forward to the 6th.