Sign in to follow this  
Dizzy

Member Rating and postings count

How come some members are rated and some aren't ?

I wanted to rate someone that I think is an interesting and good poster but the facility to rate them was not available... why's that then?

And also... how come sometimes the 'number of posts' count stays the same despite other posts by the same person being made later?... do you have to log out between posts for your count to increase?

PPS Interesting they have...or certainly had if not now, the same number....which was for the first 2 7635, although I now notice that they have just changed to the same number as this one.

PPPS Maybe Dismayed, you and I should "get a life" :D:D:D

[ 13.01.2008, 10:14: Message edited by: Paul Kennedy ]

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

They, as in fact I have done, can stop it by going on to one's personal profile and altering the settings.

So why don't you allow people to rate you? Are you worried about people seeing what a low score you may get :D:wink::P

PPS Interesting they have...or certainly had if not now, the same number....which was for the first 2 7635, although I now notice that they have just changed to the same number as this one.

PPPS Maybe Dismayed, you and I should "get a life" :D:D:D

Strange isn't it.... guess I've been playing on Nintendo Brain Training too much and I'm now starting see and remember numbers more clearly :D:wink:

Originally posted by DavyG:

He's had more than enough people vote against him in his political career without adding to it on here.

Tell me about it DavyG. :D

But maybe it wasn't that they voted against me, it is just that they voted for somebody else. :D

No exactly the opposite, my modesty prevents me from wanting to show my inevitable 5 star rating. :D:D

I'd give you a positive rating Paul even though youre from a political party that I don't like :D:wink:

Oh yes a lovely googley there PK :D:D:wink:

... and now I have 4 postings in this topic spread over two days with the count still being 780..... :P

.. which have now all suddenly changed to 782 so by my reconing once I press send on this posting it should change to 783 although my actual count should be 786...

Time to close my thread and stop looking at stupid numbers and for me to ignore the count all together perhaps as I am boring myself now too :D:D :sleeping:

Dismayed - some of us decided , after a former poster got upset about his/her ratings , to just close ours out. It is not really a popularity contest.

As far as numbers - don't worry they do catch up, your too fast for the counter is all! :wink:

Originally posted by Student Geoff:

Dissy your getting obsessed ? Gary will be arranging for the White WWW van to pick you up soon and get you deCounted. :biggrinbounce:

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Originally posted by Mary:

It is not really a popularity contest.

Good job or I would have a negative rating for sure :D

(and I'm NOT looking at my counter honest :wink:

Originally posted by Student Geoff:

But we love you :loveyou:

You are too kind :loveyou: I love you all too :loveyou: :angelwings: