Global warming again

Lt Kije

Have they Peter :?:

Just what evidence would you need Peter, just what would be needed :?:

How quick you are to dismiss something you don't want to hear :wink:

Are you sure you're not a politician? You talk like one. As always in my life, I listen to both sides of an argument and then make MY mind up. In cases like this, it is difficult to move from the theory of natural change, especially considering what is happening beneath the Earth's crust.

With your philosophy, it is a bit like teaching religion to an Atheist. There is a God, honest. I can't show him to you but he is definitely there, despite all the bad things that happen and the fact that he allows global warming to happen, he does exist. Honest, he does, otherwise the politicians and the money men wouldn't be raising money to fight it. They are believers, true believers, believe me. :roll:

You are more like the politician Peter, the article I posted was new, it has not been rubbished as you said, it comes from a sceptic like yourself. Sounds to me like you a clutching at straws. You don't like the evidence so you rubbish it. You have closed your mind to new evidence. If I was you I would tune into one of those born again radio stations you will here nothing but good news And you won't have to think, God will take care of you :wink:

The theory is, that "man's" emmissions of CO2 have caused GW, but it's taken 100 years from the industrial revolution to take effect. Then, in answer to the question, "well what about all the ice ages that have occured throughout the history of the planet", even during the time of the dinosaurs? Well, that was caused by their flatulance - which just about sums up the GW arguement! :D

Are you admitting to "being economical with the truth " when it comes to your reply to my link Peter. I think you have a closed mind Peter, nothing will change it, and you will do just about anything to protect it :shock:

LOL. Kettle calling pot black. :D :grin: :D :grin:

When you get to my age, it has to be a convincing scenario to convince me.