Global warming again

Lt Kije

All right Lt Kije, I'll try and spell it out in simple language. If you say someone is "anti climate change" you would mean someone who wanted to stop the climate changing. Are you with me so far? Now my understanding is that the so called "Climate Change Deniers",and I believe you place me amongst that number, know that climate change is completely natural and that there is nothing mankind can do to stop it. So you obviously haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about as usual :wink: :wink: :wink:

All right Lt Kije, I'll try and spell it out in simple language. If you say someone is "anti climate change" you would mean someone who wanted to stop the climate changing. Are you with me so far? Now my understanding is that the so called "Climate Change Deniers",and I believe you place me amongst that number, know that climate change is completely natural and that there is nothing mankind can do to stop it. So you obviously haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about as usual :wink: :wink: :wink:

or

Orl roeight lt kije, ahl try 'n spell it art i' simple language. if theur seh someone is "anti climate change" theur 'ood mean someone whoa woontad ta gi'o'a t' climate changin. eur theur wi' uz sa far? naw uz understandin is 'a' t' sa called "climate change deniers",an' ah beleev theur place uz amongst 'a' numba, kna 'a' climate change is completely natural 'n 'a' ther's nowt mankin' can doa ta gi'o'a. sa theur obviously ant t' foggiest ideeur wha' theur are callin abaht as usual :wink::wink::wink:

No, but this is :wink: :wink:

Gach ceart Lt Kije, Bainfidh mé triail as agus é a litriú amach i dteanga shimplí. Má deir tú go bhfuil duine éigin "athrú aeráide frith" Ba mhaith leat a chiallaíonn duine a bhí ag iarraidh chun stop a chur leis an aeráid ag athrú. An bhfuil tú liom go dtí seo? Anois tá an tuiscint atá agam ar a dtugtar "Deniers Athrú Aeráide", agus creidim tú áit dom i measc an líon sin, tá a fhios go bhfuil an t-athrú aeráide nádúrtha go hiomlán agus go bhfuil aon rud is féidir a dhéanamh chun stop a chur leis cine daonna. Mar sin, ar ndóigh tú nach bhfuil an smaoineamh foggiest a bhfuil tú ag caint faoi mar is gnách : Wink:: Wink:: Wink:

That's the trouble Obs, is getting warmer now, but people like you and Asp, know matter what proof comes along intend to do nothing :wink:

I thought for a nano second that you had been won round to natural change when you said the above after obs' comment about the sun. I expected a diatribe on sun spots and the problems of the sun causing unusual changes on earth, but guess I'm wrong again. :blink::unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

No Kije - one accepts the change (cos there's nowt you can do about it) and then ADAPTS to the change in order to survive. EG. Early Homo-Sapiens moved into southern Russia, which was hit by an ice age; the trees disappeared so no wood for shelter. So, they adapted to survive, by using the bones and hides of mamoths to make shelters, and burnt the dung to keep warm. Of course, they could have had a toga style debate about the causes, with lots of hand wringing etc; but by that time, they would have all frozen to death! :D

No Kije - one accepts the change (cos there's nowt you can do about it) and then ADAPTS to the change in order to survive. EG. Early Homo-Sapiens moved into southern Russia, which was hit by an ice age; the trees disappeared so no wood for shelter. So, they adapted to survive, by using the bones and hides of mamoths to make shelters, and burnt the dung to keep warm. Of course, they could have had a toga style debate about the causes, with lots of hand wringing etc; but by that time, they would have all frozen to death! :D

Well I'll tell you what it's a bloody good job they didn't have you lot around to advise them as they would all have starved to death waiting for a solution! :roll:

..... and your "solution" is? :roll:

This may come as a shock to you obs, I have no solution and neither has anyone else because you can't have a solution to a problem that does not exist (in my opinion), I learned many years ago that banging your head against a brick wall does not knock sense into your brain it only gives you a headache, however if wittering on about global warming makes you happy then so be it, carry on my friend. If you are really so convinced that that the so called problem can be addressed then why not start a campaign to stop all air travel as one of the greatest contributors to atmospheric polluters are aircraft engines, Oh! and while you are at it cap all the worlds active volcanoes, that should keep you busy for a while. :roll: