Fuel poverty?

observer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, just because you say something doesn't make it right, and repeating it doesn't make it right either. You can offer that as your opinion of me if it makes you happy in your own mind, but your opinion is only worth anything if you have the knowledge to back it up which, in this case, you don't have. :wink: :wink:

You could not be bothered to read fugs evidence,you just had a shot at one of the papers it came from, When it comes to news papers I don't think their are any sides when it comes to energy.

It comes from having a closed mind

There you go again, telling me what I did and didn't do when in reality you haven't got a clue whether or not I read the articles he linked to (in actual fact I did , and had a good chuckle over a lot of it). You caricature me if it makes you happy Lt Kije, but you are really only wasting your time and mine. :wink: :wink:

How about some wind farm reality to compare to shale gas extraction:

Which is better, shale gas which private companies will extract without government (taxpayer) subsidy, or windmills which don't work (there are 14000 abandoned windmills in the USA) and require massive government (taxpayer)subsidy to supply an intermittent amount of electricity? :shock: :shock: :shock:

The UN are now telling us, that the increase in global temperatures (which imo they can do nowt about anyway), will increase sea levels, with more frequent extreme weather incidents incl flooding. Think they're talking about the displacement of around 250million folk - wonder where they'll be heading, aside from higher ground? Sure Kije will have the welcome mat out! :unsure: