Organ Donation?

observer

Ok so loads of other posts that I missed as I kept getting sidetracked while posting again.

Just out of interest is anyone on here actually signed up to be an donor other than Obs and if you are do all your family know ?

I haven't got a clue whether any of mine are as they have never said and it's not something we ever talk about. I don't even know where their bank accounts and saving are so maybe I should make an effort to find out both :wink:

PS Cleo.. stop posting foreigh language words as I will have to google now to make sure you weren't swearing :lol:

Bloody hell 9 new posts while I was trying to typing that one. I'll give up as you lot clearly only have one thing to do tonight :lol:

Happy chatting and make the most of your own bits and pieces while you still have them and while they still work for YOU :lol:

Its OK Dizzy, Cleo wouldn't swear, although in this case I wouldn't blame her using the odd cuss here and there. I have a donor card, and I've no objection to organ donation. However this opting out makes it seem like we should be forced to do something when really it is voluntary and nothing to do with government. Our bodies are our own and we should be allowed to leave it at that unless we want to do otherwise. i.e. opting to be a donor. :wink: :wink:

Guest Ambit Energy

I'm not against in Organ Donation for it is so helpful for someone who really needs it for survival. But it should from a real "DONOR" means it's heartily given not for the money. And for those who needs an organ especially those "RICH" people, please make your ways inline with gods path. Because it is often happens here that persons missing after a few days found a dead body with a missing organ... SIGH...!!!

Why don't you wait for a real DONATION instead.

:angry:

John Galt

Edited by Dizzy
sorry - link to website removed

People only cling to lfe because they fear dying.

Confused.com

Why are people afraid to die?

When I go, I go. end of. But I am in no hurry as I have a lot to do yet and as long as I am not a burden on others, I would be quite happy to receive an organ. When I breathe my last, I will not care what happens to my body. My spirit may come back and haunt a few though.

I don't have a donor card.... never have and probably never will as I am going to live forever!. I would be too worried about them giving up on me too easily if they have a match for my kidneys....

however, the ironic thing is I could end up with Kijes or Obs donor bits if they snuffed it and I needed one because they wouldn't know and are not allowed to make conditions on who gets their bits! :D