Fox hunting back!

observer

Liam Fox may have been a p*lck, but the hysteria from the pack of hounds pursueing him, underlines the hypocracy of our political culture - MPs, who've just escaped justice over bogus expenses claims; the Press, who are still under investigation in the phone hacking inquiry. Would it not be more civilized to await the report from the Cabinet Secretary? :unsure: :unsure:

Baying hounds comes to mind. Nearly everyone agrees he is a capable minister so why force him out? So, he made an error of judgement. Think he would be the last person to make another.

MP's of all parties are hypocrites when it comes to acts by the opposition. Party points more important than the needs of the country.

Happy days

Prat? Too many brainy people appear to be so. Think it goes with years of study and withdrawal from a rough and ready life.

His ability as defence secretary seems to be recognised by the informed. And if he is indeed a Thatcherite, good for him..

As an aside,Margaret has had the blame for the great plague and every other mis-fortune we have had. Glad to see that mantle is now being taken over by Gordon Brown.

Happy days

I believe she was the only one brave enough to sit still during SAS full on practice raid with fire though. She asked to be in on it apparently. Her aide and bodyguards were said to have hit the deck immediately scared (allegidely) and she didn't even flinch and just sat there.

I guess she knew if she didn't move they wouldn't have got away with accidentally shooting her though :lol:

Tough lady though and made some bad mistakes but haven't they all... and they will continue too do so that's for sure :?

What a great question Asperity, I am not sure the English language has the right word in it, I will have a think, but you might have to wait till after the watershed, so their are no children watching :wink:

I don't believe I actually posed a question LtKije. Possibly you need to brush up on the use of English grammer? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Clue: a QUESTION usually has a QUESTION MARK (?) after it. Ponyemaet tovarich? :wink: :wink: