Sign in to follow this  
observer

You bet -

Not to worry Obs as some daft sods will always bet on something and the more bizarre the better it seems. Are you a betting man ?

Bookies will accept bets on anything at all, so long as they are happy they will come out with a profit in the end. Thats why they stay in business and why I have never done business with them :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You don't get me that easily Cleo, I wasn't born yesterday :D :grin: :D :grin:

Agree Asp, there's only one winner at the end of the day - but surely these type of bets are open to some trying to manufacture the result - be it football or cricket? :unsure: :unsure:

The bookies generally clean up on most sporting events but then whinge as soon as someone comes up with a way to beat them.

Just got back from our annual week in Lost Wages. Hate that damn gambling, never can win, but we did get a great hotel rate for next years trip !!!

I read yesterday that there is a good chance Germany will be the first to leave :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm still not biting :D :grin: :D

Till receipts in many European countries including Germany still show the cost in local currency as well as €uros :wink: :wink: :wink: