Cat flap -

observer

We can't scrap it without leaving the EU as it comes with the package. Ms May, being a politician and government minister, is just as thick as the rest of them. She also wants us to have a Bill of Rights she says, again showing her ignorance of the fact that we have had one for over 3 centuries. Sack the lot and start again, it's the only way! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:D Agree with the sentiment Asp, if not the accuracy of your statement. The Treaty on HR was a seperate Treaty to the EU debacle; still, I agree we need to get out of both ASaP. Our constitution is unwritten - time we had a written one, based on common interest and common sense. :unsure:

The tale of "the cat" is irrelevent; enough to know that an ILLEGAL immigrant, who ran down a 12 yo girl (no tax or insurance), was saved from deportation due to having some sprogs with a Brit - hence his claim under Article 8 of the HR Act, to a "right to a family life" - something he'd denied to the 12yo girl. :angry:

Stop following me around Obs :lol:

My point is that sooner or later all your finger pointing does seem to be directed back to point the blame at single mothers, unmarried 'parents', divorced, the less fortunate or those who maybe cannot find jobs etc. Not saying you are always wrong or right but you do always seem to come back to the same :lol:

'Night' for he second time my dear Obs. No malice or hard feelings intended as I think you are pretty cool really :D:P:lol:

The sprog as you put it has a right to a family Obs

but will daddy tell him/her the bedtime story of how he ran over and killed a little girl I wonder?

and yes, a right to a family.....but if there was justice it wouldn't be in this country

I must say that I am in agreement with Peter.

When I am in Egypt I am required to obey the laws of Egypt and do so (when in Rome do as the Romans do).

So why should immigrants in the UK not be expected to obey british laws?

Many of the immigrants were law breakers in their own country, that is obvious, and why they come to the UK pleading asylum on the grounds of persecution in their own country.

If they want to live the comparatively easier lifestyle in the UK then they should be expect to obey the laws. Break them then they should be deported back to where they came from, family or no family, and if they want to keep the family together then the family should go with them, or stay as they wish, but certainly the family should not be used as a means of avoiding deportation.